All you fucking assholes with joke "location"s

[QUOTE=pseudotriton ruber ruber]
I mean, Jim, I don’t only want to know your zip code, I want to know your apartment number, and the best way to your bed with a knife between my teeth at 2 a.m.

Oh, and which side of the bed you’re on–near the window?

Thanks so much.
[/QUOTE]

How to answer this, as you do know where I live, no sense lying. I would not want any harm coming to my wife or kids. My side of the bed is the west side. Bring a freaking compass with you. Try not to wake up the dog, she might lick you to death.

[QUOTE=Emily Litella]
, pssssst…Jim…he was at the dopefest…BEWARE!!!
[/QUOTE]

Scary thought isn’t it. I hear it is the users that change usernames that have to be worried about. :wink:

Jim {what’s up with this thread, can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a Jerseyite?}