Am I the first one back?

I watched all 10 hours of Band of Brothers. So, no, the board doesn’t sap my productivity.

::thinks back on the Winter of our Lost Content::

That was… weeks or so, wasn’t it? I believe that’s what broke my addiction to the Dope. I just ::sniffle:: gave up hope that it was ever coming back!

Weeks!?! It seems like it was months.

LOL…

this was hilarious. I thought it was my ISP:) I tried to troubleshoot for about an hour, then actually got to bed on time.

The funny part is the reason why I wanted to get on the board last night so intensely. I had seen a post to which I dearly wanted to respond. Now that time has gone by a bit, I don’t even remember what the post was about.

Is that the first sign of being an addict?

(I’ve been an addict, I fear, to internet message boards as well as usenet for some time now…I’ve just found “the dope” to me my drug of choice.}

The word is that the picture of the big scary cat taped to the outside of the hamster cage must have fallen off. Someone was too cheap to buy the good tape, or use enough of it.

I was here last night around midnight. I even got a couple Pit threads to load.

It was weird seeing all the forums showing as having no new posts.

Okay, I’m back. Shayna, Spiny Norman and I went out to see Chicago. I left immediately after starting this thread. After the long interval between hitting “submit” and the time the thread was established, I noticed that someone had gotten into IMHO a few seconds before this thread’s time stamp.

Anyway, I got to see the film. I got to visit with a couple of Dopers IRL. I got to the Yamaha shop for a directional indicator bulb, oil and chain lube. I didn’t get the brakes fixed on the Cherokee, so I’ll have to be careful about slowing down; but isn’t that what smaller cars are for? And I didn’t do the laundry; but there’s always tomorrow.

At least you didn’t suggest that I climbed out from under a rock! :stuck_out_tongue: