Am I the only person in his 20's who...

Right on. :slight_smile:

You will. I’m sure of it. Unless you join some religious order that has vows of celibacy, you will. :slight_smile:

You sound pretty normal to me.

Opps, I ment to erase the 1)Never Smoked? part of the quote.

I don’t believe that. I just believe that there’s a time and a place for everything. And in my belief system, the time for sex is after marage.

Actually, for a 19 year old that’s pretty good, most people start all that when they’re about 15 or 16. Sometimes even 12 or 13. But you’ve got plenty of years ahead of you, one or two of those things will probably change.

I posted the answers as to why I’ve lived my life like I have a few posts up.

Naw, if we locked up people for that kind of behavior, probably 90% or so of the population would be locked up. Anyway, unless I personaly know someone and am good friends with them, I don’t care that much how people live thier lives. Although I have a strong urge to hunt YOU down!..Hehehe, J/K.

I don’t think that not doing all of those things makes someone boring at all. Who says you have to do all those things to be fun?..Other than society I mean. :slight_smile:

It seems people who do those things eventually outgrow all or most of them. Of course sometimes, people who haven’t done those things consider doing them. To be honest, I’ve sometimes thought about getting drunk just once to see what it would be like. But the thought of a hangover scares me.

I did “things” with my girlfriend before we got married, but as for sex…well, say things didn’t work out but she got pregnant (remember, condoms arn’t 100%). Then I would have been a father (which I never want to be) and would have had to pay child support…Noooooooooo.
Anway, I decided to play it safe. :slight_smile:

Man, those must be some Freakin’ Huge cigarettes,only a pack and a half in 7 years?

Well add me to the list. Never smoked anything, never did any drugs, I have a beer or two once in a while, Never been drunk tho, havent had sex.But those last 2 just might change soon, This girl i know said she wanted to get me drunk, and a friend of hers said she gets freaky with drunk guys. Ill keep you all informed. Chances are I wont get to loose control, I plan on waiting till I am eiither marred or am with the one I am going to marry.

Ftr I am 20.

It’s just nice to know that I’m not the only one. :slight_smile: (I’ve gota quit putting smilies in all of my messages)

Yeah, ChiefScott might Nuke ya if you dont stop.

I don’t care how other people live their lives, unless I’m good friends with them. How you live your life is no concern of mine. I’m just looking for others like me. To be honest, I was dobuting if they even existed any more.

Wow, there are a lot of us… I qualify on all four counts:

1. You want me to wrap dried leaves in paper, roll them up, stick them in my mouth, and burn them? No, thank you.
  2. I’ve invested way too much in this brain o’ mine; I’m not about to go messing with it.
  3. Yes, I really am allergic to alcohol… A sip of wine will make me sick for the rest of the day.
  4. I’m saving myself for marriage… The first time should be special, and I want it to be as special as possible.

By the way, Joel, you didn’t need to make a separate message for each reply. A blanket statemnt of “Thanks, everyone!” would have sufficed. Of course, that wouldn’t pad your post count as much :slight_smile:

Well, to be technically correct, I did have a cigarret once, when I was extreamly young (we’re talking like 4 or 5 years old here). My mother’s then boyfriend was smoking and blowing smoke rings. I thought that was cool and asked here how he did it. She gave me a cigarret and said I could try. When I put it do my mouth, she told me to inhale deeply. Of course I was chokeing and gasping for breath. Years later when I asked her about it, she said she did it to keep me from smoking (Gee, that was nice of her, wasn’t it). That experiance isn’t my reason for not smoking though. I just don’t want black lungs.

Oops, “and asked here how he did it” should read “and asked her how he did it”

1. Never smoked. Ever. Never will, either.

2. Illegal drugs: well, there have been a couple of contact highs at concerts, and I actually took a toke once, when I was 26-ish, but it did nothing for me. And then there were those Whippits at Daytona Beach one Spring Break, but that’s it. Never done cocaine, crack, ludes, etc.

3. Drinking: I’ve been stumbling drunk only twice, and both times were in college. Try as I might, I just can’t get drunk; I don’t like the taste of the stuff enough to stick with it long enough to get drunk. Usually I just get sleepy and have to pee real bad. I do have a wine cooler from time to time, though.

4. Sex: Interesting story - I did it every which three different partners from senior year of high school until junior year of college. Then there was about a 4-year stretch of self-imposed (well, God-imposed) abstinence until I met Mrs. Rastahomie. But, this is the funny part: Mrs. Rastahomie and I didn’t do it until we got married-- and we even lived together for a few months :eek:! How’s that for weird?

That should say: “I did it every which WAY WITH three different partners…” :rolleyes:.