American teenage hot chix go to UK to exorcise Harry Potter

Story here.

May your so-called holy water rot and burn your sweet lovely sexy flesh, Christian grrllzz, and may your false God burn in his own Hell. May such a curse fall between your thighs that the fairest swain between here and Constantinople will not unlock 'em. What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may your false worthless God have mercy on your even more worthless souls. No, may He not and never.

So do I have time to get myself demon-possessed before they get here? … Exorcize me, baby!

Well, you have to read the books first, and there’s rather a lot of them.

The one in the blue sweater reminds me of Amanda Bynes character from Easy A.

Savannah has Michelle Bachmann’s eyes. You can see it in the video frame.

:dubious:

I guess the Daily Fail does not know what a plant is. Or it knows that the news was planted to gain free publicity for the show and **still **does not care.

Ridiculous, viral-fodder nonsense? Check.

Model-level girls to provide an eye catching visual to a story originated by their svengali father? Check.

Namedrop of uber-popular fictional character? Check

Huh. Sounds like someone’s selling something. Oh wait:

Who’d a thunk it.

The story says the daughter wants to work in international business… with a degree from Liberty U.??

Anyone gives me a resume with that school listed goes directly in the circular file.

What I think the editor of the Daily Mail is like:

http://www.thecomicstrips.com/store/add.php?iid=80245
(Bloom County - Run That Baby!)

Can’t argue with that. “Model level girls”? Um, well, for a given level of “model level”, I guess.

Hot, model and stunning had me expecting quite a bit more, I must say.

Yeah, they’re above average looking, that’s it.

eta: Actually, after seeing they’re ages, I take that back. They’re pretty average, with nice-ish clothes and good hair (and too much makeup).

Real critical thinking here:

Sexually transmitted demons? I’m not sure if I’m bold enough to google that.

Certainly a timely effort on their part. Best to nip this Potter thing in the bud before it reaches the mainstream.

If you can get enough attention directed to yourself, stupid people will give you money.

Maybe they can address the problem London has with werewolves while they’re there.

So, what exactly happens to a demon when it gets cast out, anyway? Does it just take over another person (in which case, net gain zero) or is it now homeless? I mean, if this guy’s so good, shouldn’t we be seeing a bunch of demons hanging around at intersections, holding up cardboard signs that say “Will possess for food”?

“Girls, there’s an area named Brixton which is just full of malignant spirits…”

Google was not as intimidating as feared. This article has some highlights from an interview.
I didn’t watch the video, but they preview frame has them looking wholesome and normalish.

Dr Intimacy has more to say on Sexually Transmitted Demons.