American TV came this close, ||, to their first Daddy/Daughter couple

After all these weeks of courting her he ends up leaving her for his sister at the altar. I knew he was narcissistic, but even I wouldn’t be able to lust after what is essentially myself with boobs and long flowing hair. No matter how big and round they were. Well, that’s Phil Ken Sebben. Bad move too, Birdgirl’s dress was fantastic … ally revealing.
Man this season of Harvey Birdman has been so funny after missing so much last season. Peter Potamus and Birdgirl really seem to bring the show up. That and it’s not so much dump on Harvey, which got old fast. Only one more left, I wonder if Harvey will finally be getting some. He’s still a virgin, right? GG never actually let him do anything, right?

I wonder if Phil will still be seeing his sister? Phil’s that kinda guy and this show does seem to have the guts.

How soon they forget.

Harvey is NOT a virgin. If you’ll recall, it was pretty clearly indicated in the “Unabooboo” episode that he had a one night stand with Boo Boo Bear.

And lo and behold, who did he walk out with at the end of the episode.

And lo I had forgotten.

Blink, blink.

I’m leaving.

So what show are we talking about again?

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

I just got done watching the episo…

AHH! GIANT APE!

Not only do they draw Birdgirl cute, but there’s something about her voice that I find incredibly sexy…

Paget Brewster, pretty much known only for playing a girl dating Joey, whom Chandler also lusted after, in about five “Friends” episodes.

She’s also known as a series killer. Pretty much every one she’s starred in died early. Which is too bad, because she’s not bad at all. Just bad luck.

She was great in Andy Richter Controls The Universe.

Phil is so right about the way she says “Daddy!” The perfect mixture of disgust and exasperation.

You gotta love a show that has incest, beastiality, homosexuality, and a gun-toting Dick Cheney all in one episode.

This show just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I love it!

Then why didn’t she kill “Friends?” Preferably in as bloody and painful a manner as possible.

Great fucking episode! Harvey Birdman is seriously one of the funniest shows on television. They really feel like they’re hitting their stride this season.

GIANT APE!

I keep forgetting it’s on. I need to set my DVR to record all episodes.

I loved the Unibooboo episode.

“Ha HA! Cookies on dowels.”

That line makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Starred in, not appeared as a guest.

But yes, it would have been really nice if her power had extended to Friends.