Amigos y Amigas!

Yes, its true. Noone stole my password. Im here in an internet cafe in San Christobal de las Casas in Chiapas, Mexico, enjoying my first decent coffee since my arrival here.

And its been great so far! Well, except for this %#&%#/%$&/ Mexican keyboard, that is. Forgive my spelling.

So far, miss Fiery and I have been scuba diving in Paamul, we have visited Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Valladollid, Campeche, Palenque, Canon de Sumidero, and much much more. We covered some 1500 kms already!

In a week, I will be in Holland again. I hereby assign Mullinator and John Larrigan to keep bumping this thread untill my return.

My girlfriend is looking at me funny. She may one day become a member as well, who knows…

Anyway, I cant check this thread as I have to log off now. Take care, dont do anything I wouldnt do!

And keep bumping it, OK?

Adios!

¡Ola! How’s Mexico? Have you gotten your sunburn yet? Or is it raining?

If it isn’t our favorite “member”!

We miss you, Coldy. Hurry back.

I hope your having fun. Watch out for the water.!!!

Glad to hear your having a great time . I’m very jealous . I used all my hols. in Janurary and it’s been a long time since I’ve had a break .

If you have the time you may want to check this out . One thing though , I want to drive the Jordan you can drive the red one :wink: .

BTW JohnLarrigan is now TwistofFate .
Have fun and continue checking in . :slight_smile:

True fact: I’ve been wondering how Coldy and Ms. Fiery have been faring. The mental pictures varied from travel-ad frolicking in azure seas to scenes of hopless intestinal upheavals in stained, insect-ridden facilities.

Shoulda known ClogBoy and LaRushess would be just fine, happy and posting, no matter what.

Any odds on the sudden fad for Dutch spoken in Latin America in the wake?

Wear you sunscreen!

Veb

::Lifting up a Pacifico in toast::

Make sure to start a Mamba line in all the clubs you go to!

Don’t forget to bring back some Tequila!

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Coldfire *
**Yes, its true. Noone stole my password. Im here in an internet cafe in San Christobal de las Casas in Chiapas, Mexico, enjoying my first decent coffee since my arrival here.

[QUOTE]

what they have good coffee in Holland?

[QUOTE]
And its been great so far! Well, except for this %#&%#/%$&/ Mexican keyboard, that is. Forgive my spelling.

[QUOTE]

Yeah I have used that excuse for my spelling too!

[QUOTE]
In a week, I will be in Holland again. I hereby assign Mullinator and John Larrigan to keep bumping this thread untill my return.

[QUOTE]

what I am good enough to name your first child yet not good enough to bump your thread?

[QUOTE]
My girlfriend is looking at me funny. She may one day become a member as well, who knows…

[QUOTE]
Is not just her Clog boy!

Oh this from a man from Amsterdam? not much of a restriction there.

Have a great time clog boy.

Osip

Nice to hear from you Coldy. Enjoy your well deserved vacation.

Just fulfilling my obligation to a man who is soon to be the focus of an international incident involving tequila, a busload of senoritas, and hot pepper jelly.

!Hola Coldfire!

Yo estoy alegre que tu y tu novia estais divertiendose.

(I’m happy you and your girlfriend are having a good time)

did I get that right??

How nice of you to tear yourself away from the cerveza to drop us a line! :smiley:

Glad to hear you kids are having a great time. Hope the rest of the holiday is just as wonderful!

Well, look what the cat dragged in.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and drink a couple for me.

Coldfire!

From one Rushfan™ to another…

The holy triumvirate goes back in the studio in October to produce yet another glorious set of sounds!

Look for a release in Spring/Summer 2001!

THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!!

Ahhh, Mexico…

Hope you’re having a great time!

A man that takes a break from sex, swimming and sun to update his virtual pals on the how much the coffee sucks on vacation…dedication like this is not easy to find.

::::bump

Jonathan -

THIS Rushfan™ thanks you VERY MUCH for that info. does happy dance

And hope yer having a good time, ColdyClogs!

looks left at Mully

looks right at John

SLACKERS!

bump for the Coldie,*bump for the Coldie, go bump

Osip

i’m now gonna bump as well. hopefully this will get me on good terms with coldy, then he can uh…give me his secret recipe for tunafishgreenbean casserole.

Sending this back up to the top.

We’ll be expecting a report entitled “What I Did On My Summer Vacation”. Have fun!