Amusing Business Names

I’ve always wished that COIT would become an international enterprise so that the domestic division could be known as COIT U.S.

The Simpsons is a great show to find amusing buisness names. The only one I can think of now is “Turn your head and coif.” It was the hair salon Lisa went to before the Little Miss Springfield Pagent.

Kosher pizzeria near me - “Pizza Pious”

never tried it, not gonna.

Local dog poop scooping service:

“Poop Van Scoop. We pick up where your dog left off. Number One in the Number Two business.”

I LOVE COIT U.S. :smiley:

There’s a septic tank and cesspit maintenance firm here called ‘Suck Cess’

We’ve got a windshield replacement company here called:

CRACKMASTER
I giggle like a 12 year old when we drive by.

An electronics store in Guelph, Ontario called
“neutron electronics”

Here in New York, we have restaurants called “Puki” and “Mysore.” Perfectly respectible foreign names, but not too appetizing in translation. There’s also a chicken joint on 2nd Avenue called “Pluck You.”

I saw a hair salon in Conn. called “The Divine Hair Salon,” and I had the urge to go in and ask for the same 'do Divine wore in “Female Trouble.”

Joe, my favorite store name from The Simpsons is still the gun shop, “Bloodbath and Beyond.”

I once saw a store in Fort Pierce, FL called “Ma 'n Pa’s Guns and Jewelry.”

I wonder if they used the first product to get the second.

We have a dentist’s office here called Coward’s Cove.

Was a place in the mall where I used to live called S.& M. Christian Bookstore. I always wanted a picture of that.

There’s a butcher near us called “Cow Palace”. We always found that kinda goofy, I suppose.

Right across the street from a catholic school nearby is
“Sister Sarah’s Adult Video Store”

Just saw this in a mall in Columbus:

Dunkin’s Diamonds.

I want mine with cream filling and powdered sugar! :slight_smile:

I used to get my haircut at a place called “The Best Little Hair House in Northfield”.

And my personal favorites, from Indy:

Roach, Lynch & Belch, Attorney’s at Law

N. F. Chance Funeral Home.

Both real businesses on the south side of town. :smiley:

MomCat

For the drinking and driving sort:

Drinkwine Mortuary
Located in Littleton, Colorado. When I lived there I used to crack up every time I drove past.

S&M Triangle Services. No shit. Check the Toledo, Ohio phonebook. 419-874-3723 I believe they are actually a lawn/landscaping company.

Mary McQuick maternity clothing.

Norman and Bates, attorneys at law.

And Ft. Worth used to have an S&M food market.

You would think that folks with the initials S and M would think before they name their shops. In Saratoga Springs, NY, you can buy your cold cuts at the S&M Meat Market. Come on now, people.

In Florida, there is a funeral home company called Moss Feaster. It always made me think of corpses decomposing underground.

When I lived in Frederickeburg, Va, I occasionally drove past Fu Kien Chinese Restaurant… I always thought it was kinda funny…

Two Men and A Truck Moving Company.

I saw a sign yesterday, but didn’t see what they were about,
“Two Guys and a Chick.” I think I will have to mosey on over that direction and see what it is they are hawking.

I agree with the comment above about cutesy hair places:

Tortoise and the Hair Salon

The Chopping Block

Cutting Edge

Other grins:

The Cracked Pot - Ceramic store.