An apology to MEBuckner

Sometime back, I wrongly pegged you with responsibility for pissing me off. I made a mountain out of a molehill and, in retrospect, I was making a point that, true or not, was certainly not the earth shattering abortion of justice that I made it out to be.

Specifically, I’m refering to the incident wherein you singled me out as the person who hijacked a thread that had moved from General Questions to Great Debates. You were mistaken, but my reaction was way over the top, and for that, I apologize.

I don’t know why I’m so hotheaded about such matters. The administration here likely feels toward me the way my highschool principal did, an underachieving boy with enormous potential who is a hot potato but worthy of a bit of patience in the hope that he might straighten up. I think I’m a valuable contributor here, but I think that sometimes I take it all far too seriously.

I’m sorry, Buck. And thanks for letting me get my feet wet again in your forum, my favorite one here.

It’s okay, Libertarian. No hard feelings.

God, I love you guys!!!

::wipes away a tear::

But you can’t have our beer, Spoofe!!! :slight_smile:

Hey, is this one of them psychodelic hippy love-ins they used to have back in the 60s?

Let’s all have a group hug. Who’s got the acid?