An open letter to the Green Bay Packers defense

The Packers just aren’t very good this year. They’re lucky to be .500, to tell you the truth. If it wasn’t for number 4 carrying that fucking team on his back every year they’d be the Cincinnati Bengals. Their defense sucks, their O line sucks and the whole team’s pathetic choke job yesterday is proof positive that they have no fucking character. They will lose again next week to the Rams and in their next game they will get their annual ass-kicking in the Metrodome. Frankly, I think the best the Packers can hope for is maybe 6 and 10 or 7 and 9 and that’s only because they’ve got the Lions and the Bears in their divison.

If I was you I’d just give up on that shit team and enjoy the Vikings’ run to the Super Bowl.

SKOAL VIKINGS!!!

The Crykings run to the Super Bowl??? Ha ha ha, give me a break. You know and I know that they will choke, just like they always do. It may be in the regular season, it may be in the playoffs, but they will fall short of the ring. Actually, you do say “run to the Super Bowl.” so maybe they will make it there only to get embarrassed.

Just like the 1969 Crykings.

Just like the 1973 Crykings.

Just like the 1974 Crykings.

Just like the 1977 Crykings.

Oh, and I did not know that the Crykings endorsed a brand of smokeless tobacco (Skoal)?

Oh, and regarding having no character? Even the worst character on the Packers roster does not come close to the King Scumbag of the NFL, Randy Moss.

I’m glad you said current roster so it conveniently excluded Mark Chmura and Racist Reggie White. Clever word choice that.

I don’t want to sound like I’m excusing Randy Moss for any past behavior or transgressions, but I haven’t heard a peep out of him this year. It could be that our local news doesn’t care much about him, after all, I’m in Portland so we have the worst of all teams.

Unless I just haven’t been hearing it or have been ignoring it, I’m willing to give Randy the benefit of the doubt and believe he’s done growed up a little bit. He seems to be playing on almost every play, and I even saw him throw a block a couple of weeks ago!:open_mouth:

A fake traffic cop jumped on Randy’s car last year. That’s the extent of his “character” problems. He’s also an MVP candidate this year.

Never mind Chewy or Reggie, let’s a talk about a guy who is currently on the Packers roster…Najeh “Dumpy” Davenport.

Aren’t you embarrased to have a pervert like that on your team?

The Packers should not have lost that game sunday. That was a major, MAJOR fuck up!:mad:
I do wonder, though. What was it like to be a Buffalo Bills fan in the early 90’s? I mean, 4 Super Bowl’s in a row?

A close friend of mine was/is a hardcore Bills fan. He said it was incredibly tough to bear those losses. (Which were met with glee by me, a Giants fan through-and-through.)

Last night we discussed which one of us should be more disgusted with our teams. It’s a dead heat.

Go Jets!