And from the " Slut-Shaming Is The Way We Live, Deep In The Heart of Texas " Department...

Well this thread took a turn into the shitter.

Oh right, octopus.

School boards don’t wander through locker rooms. That’s the job of Penn State coaches.

I’d like to know why you think that men can only behave if women know their place?

Was that actually a locker room? I assumed it was just a hallway, with lockers.

I made one comment until the creepy and mentally ill internet stalkers started showing up.

You have identified half of it. There are lots of fuckers who lurve LURVE to feed it.

Q: Why does Octopus fuck children doggy style?
A: so they can read what he posts on the Dope.

I think you mean a Red Wings game.

Clearly the Pens were hosting the Wings and were scored on, so Stanley (smuggled in via plastic bag in the armpit of a coat) went flying.

I was raised in an alien culture because that sounds like something I’ll tell my daughter if she’s not on the straight path.

Can you guys do this crap somewhere else, like on 4chan, or Facebook?

No, Guin’s right.

Legend of the Octopus.

What-EVERRRRR.

#ExpansionTeamEnvy

Nawth Chuka knows.

During the 2002 Stanley Cup Playoffs there was a rumor that Detroit-area seafood stores would be asked not to sell octopus the night of a home game.

We don’t throw seafood. We throw parades, bitches.

You need help. Potty mouth, pervert, and unfunny.

Agreed. Should have gone with octopus style.

From this thread:

[QUOTE]

[Emphasis mine]

My guess is that it’s because Streep conducts herself like a lady.

It’s also my guess that, in trying to encourage middle school girls to behave in ladylike ways, more gentlemanly behavior will result from their male classmates, thereby sparing these young girls the crass, boorish and sometimes assholish behavior guys of that age are known to engage in if left to their own devices.

I’ll guarantee you that the young Jackie Kennedy, Meryl Streep, Ivanka Trump and even Sydney Biddle Barrows were treated much better both in school and later in life by the men they’ve encountered than have been the likes of Khloe Kardashian, Amy Schumer and Kathy Griffin.

The intent of the words in that locker room was to show the girls a way to protect themselves and to be treated better. The idea they were intended to ‘slut-shame’ the girls, or to make them ‘responsible’ for turning the boys into gentlemen, is utterly ridiculous.

[quote=“Starving_Artist, post:79, topic:819817”]

From this thread:

Oh here we fucking go, AGAIN.

:: too many rolleyes to fit ::