Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

The irony, it burns.

Ah the old cliched false assertion disguised as a question. Stop dodging. You are making it a goal to get rid of me. I’m sure you can do better. Even if it means stepping up your dishonesty.

Yeah, defending myself from liars makes me the “asshole.”

Not posters like:

No. Those are the posters that you have an affinity for.

Ah and a fellow mod (former)

Yeah. That’s definitely “non assholish.” I wonder if that drug addled fool even remembers what triggered that diatribe.

These are the fine upstanding posters in the Pit who are going to correct me and show me the errors of my way. That way I too can be productive member of this board. Wrong!

Speaking of wrong. If you are going to strain to use analogies at least try to use analogies that are relevant and accurate.

The better analogy would have to do with defending myself against false statements that due to their frequency take on a life of their own and then being ridiculed for that defense. What you and your cohorts are engaged in is nothing more than victim blaming.

That’s very shameful behavior. Now you know that the tactic in the Pit is to find a target and flood the target with lies and other ad hominem attacks until the attacks become the reality. It’s deceptive and immoral. Yet it’s you all’s standard modus operandi. It’s transparent and obvious but it’s frustratingly effective because of how powerful group think is on this particular forum.

Speaking of group think…

Sunny Daze you’d be alright if you didn’t feel the need to impress the so-called cool kids. Look, there is nothing heroic about joining a pack of vultures and deliberately spreading lies about people and then laughing. You’d think such sociopathic behavior would be rare after middle school, but, alas, it’s not.

You, just like that doofus Colibri, should know better. Defending and fighting back is not the same as instigating the fight. You all are knowingly victim blaming because you know that the numbers you cowards have are far superior and that your attacks shape the reality. It’s an insidious catch-22 because the very act of defense becomes “proof” of an offense.

Now, I might not be able to convince anyone that the tactics you folks are using deceptive. I don’t care. What I won’t do is be a passive victim.