And in Arizona: Investigation into fake electors appears to be heating up

Rolling Stone article indicates that the state AG office is investigating. Statement from AG Mayes:

Says that there is also a federal grand jury convened.

Apparently, the Arizona fake electors didn’t try to keep it secret, unlike the fake electors in Georgia and Michigan. They videoed it and then posted the video to social media;

Link to article; may be paywalled; I used my one free RS monthly link on it:

Maybe they’ll scoop up Ginni Thomas in this one!

Oh, pleasepleaseplease. . .

Call it a “super snooper scooper.”

Hey, a girl can dream…

But that might upset Clarence* though.

*Originally typoed as “clearance”, almost kept it.

But surely then he’d have to recuse himself from

Oh, I can’t even finish that.

I really want this one to be completed and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I had a closer seat for watching the Arizona shenanigans than the other states pursuing the fake electors scheme. It’s been horrible to watch people I care about get sucked into all the lies and misdirection. No question they’ve been willing consumers, but I keep hoping something will break through.

More like they were thinking:

Since we will control the government after Jan 6th, there is no concern about illegal or legal. The law is whatever we say it is. Righteousness is whatever we say it is. And we’ll be dictating that for our convenience for the indefinite future.

IOW, the very definition of “impunity” as practiced in dictatorial and/or deeply corrupt shithole countries all over the world.

They did the same in Georgia and Michigan. I remember videos posted to Youtube by fake electors showing themselves voting in all the contested states. There was no attempt to make it secret.

I asked a question at the time as to whether they were committing a crime. Didn’t get an answer back then.

Indictments handed down for eleven of them:

And – from CNN

I love this cabal. Nothing bad could happen to them that would disappoint or offend me.

Just … Good People.

ETA: I’m going to use my extensive layperson’s legal experience (!) and assume that a conviction in any of these alternate slate of electors State prosecutions could assist in Fani Willis’s RICO case in GA.

Here is a link for the pdf: https://www.washingtonpost.com/documents/60db1a4f-b6a8-4973-9b3c-6aefb53ac5e8.pdf?itid=lk_inline_manual_5

Some names have been redacted.