And you thought YOUR neighbors were bad...

Barking Spider, your behaviour is unacceptable for many reasons, one of them being the fact that “redneck” is not a race as far as I know.

You can figure the other reasons out for yourself, I’m sure. Let’s just say that another post like this outside of the BBQ Pit means you will lose your posting privileges. Consider yourself warned.

To everyone else: either send the moderators an e-mail about disruptive behaviour, or start a pit thread. Or both, whatever. Just don’t start yelling at people in fora outside the BBQ Pit, dammit.

Well, I guess I’m one of the first people to see/try the new reply box! Jeesh, I hit “refresh” and I thought it was something I’d done!

No offense, mods, but my first thought was “This thread has a deformity!”

Considering that the page being linked to is CALLED “redneck neighbor” what exactly did you expect her to call her link? Just curious.

Hilarious site btw, and I’m passing it around to everyone I know as we speak :smiley:

You know what really galls me? Those who poke fun at flatulence. They make up all sorts of ridiculous and disparaging names to describe this completely natural bodily function, without pausing to consider the worth of the flatulent individual. Bigotry, that’s what it is!

:wink: