Any recentish Doper couples?

There’ve been a number of DoperxDoper couples over the years, including several marriages and some Doper babies. It seems like every other Dopefest resulted in a new couple batting their eyelashes at each other. But it seems like I haven’t heard of any new Doper couples in the last couple of years – or maybe I’m just behind on my gossip. Be that as it may, I invite you, SDMB couples, to out yourselves! Who’s dating who? Any engagements? Furtive love letters? :smiley:

How could you have missed this pairing? stern look

coughcoughcoughattentiongrabbingcoughsputtercough

Ahem. 'Scuse me.

:smiley:

Are you looking for a Doper boyfriend? Cause I’m single. Too bad for you, I live on the opposite side of the country.

I can quite confidently state that I have managed to evade such a pairing.

My fiance has been lurking for years, he actually had an account, but was banned. Something about putting sprite in a fishbowl to kill the fish? I’m not sure, I just know that he and his buddy were drunk when posting, and then they were banned shortly thereafter. He told me about this place, and here I am!

You think THAT would stop TwueDoperLuv?

2,000 miles didn’t stop jsgoddess and me from connecting, and I am fairly certain we’re no record-holders for distance on this board.

Yeah, this is the kind of place that even people who have been kicked out of it recommend. :wink:

My fiancee (as of a couple weeks ago) is a Doper, but I introduced her to the SDMB, so I’m not sure if it counts.

Aha, and here is said fish-killing thread. He’s lurked ever since. Well, lurked while posting a legit question or two from my account. When one of us gets quiet while web surfing the first question is either, “So what’s good on the Dope?” or “Dopin’ it up?” :smiley:

Nah, give it up. I’ve tried on both coasts; nuthin’.

Ask Coldfire.

Or Shayna and **Spiny Norman. **

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting them on multiple occasions, and I doubt they’ll be outdone.

I don’t know Coldfire, though.

He’s Dutch, and Heloise is from the U.S., but I don’t recall where. Probably not the West coast, though.

**Tracyfish **and I got married June 10th of this year. I drug her into Dopefests and into here, after lurking (which she still does a lot of), so it may count.

California, I believe. :wink: Too bad they went pretty inactive after their wedding, they were both lots of fun.

:D:D:D:D <- Coldy/aka Clogboy

Asimovian, you should read Coldfire’s most famous thread.

I miss Coldy :frowning:

Montfort and Anniz were another U.S./Europe pairing, but I’m not sure where in the U.S. Montfort was from.