Any sitcom characters you'd like to be friends with?

Maynard G. Krebbs
Emily Newhart
Dr. Johnny Fever
Gomez Addams
Buddy Sorrell
Mr. Haney
Jack Benny

The Fonz.

Phoebe

Mister Ed
For reasons that sounds similar, tho would be different in practice: fun to ride!

Earl and his brother, from My Name Is Earl. I would love to go around helping him finish his list.

I also wouldn’t mind hanging out with the gang from How I Met Your Mother, or with Creed from The Office.

Me and the “chimp” from “Me and the Chimp

Frazier: Roz
Dick Van Dyke: Sally
Modern Family: Cam and Mitch
MASH: Hawkeye and BJ
Mary Tyler Moore: Rhoda
Roseanne: Jackie

The family from Raising Hope.

uh I think I’ll stick with Jim, thx.

Also Andy Griffith would make an excellent neighbor.

I would definitey hang out with Joey and Chandler. The other four would probably be exhausting, though.

Howard Borden from the *Bob Newhart Show *would make a good friend, I think. He was often befuddled, sure, but he was a good guy who enjoyed his life, and his heart always seemed to be in the right place. We would get along great.

Cosmo Kramer wouldn’t be a great friend, but I sure would love to socialize with him on occasion just for the entertainmnet value.

And I’ll second Phil and Claire as couples friends. Just chilling around the kitchen table with a few bottles of wine would be a hoot.

Wouldn’t work out. I would have to try and sleep with her. I couldn’t help myself.

I would have to go with Joey. He’s not too bright but he is a great friend with a big heart. Lots of eligible sisters and friends of hot girls he sleeps with too.

Cosmo Kramer. Definitely.

I’d much rather be friends with Leonard and Howard than Sheldon. Leonard’s just a decent guy who I think I would share a lot of hobbies with. Howard for sheer comedic value. Sheldon would be insufferable after a week.

Also, let’s not forget Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

Phoebe - One of my best friends is sort of a free spirit like her.

Bob Newhart.

Howard Borden.

I would like Marty Crane but his annoying sons would get on my nerves.

I would like Ray Barrone but couldn’t take his wife.

I second Oscar Madison. My type of guy.
Hank Kimball. Actually my best friend is just like him. Well not really like him…

I’d be friends with Sheldon, he’s … not that dissimilar to one of my IRL friends (except he’s a philosophy PhD)
Leonard & Penny, of course - again, just like some of my IRL friends
Robin Sherbatsky, for sure, she seems like a fun time.
Eddie and Joy Stark from 'Til Death
I know he’s also a real person, but the Harry Anderson Dave Barry from Dave’s World seemed cool

Marshall from HIMYM. Ted too probably.

Chandler from Friends. I already have a friend like that.

I am not sure about being friends but I would like to have conversations with Frasier and Niles.

I could see myself hanging out with the Big Bang Theory guys. We have tons of interests in common and I think messing with Sheldon would be entertaining. :slight_smile:

Leslie Knope seems like she would be a awesome friend.

Sophia - Golden Girls

Julia Sugarbaker - Designing Women

Judge Harry Stone - Night Court

Venus Flytrap - WKRP

Fred Sanford - Sanford and Son

Zelda Gilroy.

Mike and Molly - maybe not when they are really hungry, but otherwise a fun couple.

The British writing couple on Episodes.

Larry David

Pretty much everyone in Raising Hope

(Putting all those people in one room would also be interesting…)

I would like to share a birthday dinner with Ron Swanson. (big steak, bottle of booze, war movies, and no talking)