Any sitcom characters you'd like to be friends with?

Flanders would be a fantasti-diddly neighbor.

People like Kramer and Sheldon are more fun to watch than be around.

Larry David would be a great friend, sure he’s always pissing people off by flouting social convention but it’s usually more their fault than his.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS would be a great neighbor, you’d never hear from him. Except sometimes people would try to kill him or blow up his house.

My “friends”
Joey and Chandler
The HIMYM gang
George Costanza
Either Savage character (Kevin Arnold/Corey Matthews)
Bobby Hill
Crane bros.
Cliff Clavin

Ron Swanson!

Kelly Bundy (and her friends). I’d know I would be getting lucky any night I want. Also wouldn’t mind being friends with her and Arnett’s married couple on their new sitcom.

Dr. Johnny Fever and Venus Flytrap.

Doug, from King of Queens. Hell, **Deacon **too.

Mike from All in the Family.

**Norm ** and **Sam **from Cheers.

Mary from The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

**Bunk **from The Wire.

Dietrich and **Barney **from Barney Miller.

mmm

Dharma

Bailey Quarters, WKRP. Jennifer would be too intimidating. Johnny Fever would be a good source of drugs. Booger!

Pretty much any character from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but definitely Will.

Raj, Bernadette and Penny from Big Bang Theory. (and post-Bernadette Howard).

Earl, from My name is earl.

All the disney/nick sitcom characters seem pretty normal to me (at least compared to my friends). Doubt I’d have any trouble being friends with them.

Don’t watch too many sitcoms though.

Wilbur Post.

Then I’d kidnap Mr. Ed, replace him with a non-talking palomino, learn ventriloquism, and have a slave for life.

I might even get him to insist that Carol do me. Raaawwwrrr. :smiley:

Unless we’re talking FWB, I’d have a tough time being “friends” with either of these two. :wink:

I’m an only child so I used to daydream that Blair, Jo, Natalie and Tootie were my sisters. But Tootie was adopted.

If Penny was my neighbour we’d totally hang out.

If I was in high school my best friend would be Darlene Conner.

I’ve always thought it would be great fun to hang out with Elaine Benes.

I’m pretty sure that I could put up with Sheldon. The rest of the BBT gang would be fun.

I’d also like to be friends with Reagan and Chris from Up All Night, although I’m pretty sure that they’re cool enough that I’d feel insecure about the whole thing.

Not even friends…with benefits?

Not both at once. THAT wouldn’t work at all; Dharma would totally dominate.

Um… what did you think “FWB” stands for?

Nevertheless, I think I’d be willing to risk it.

Um…Fine White Booty?

Rachel Green, Robin Sherbotsky, basically all the hot slutty chicks.

Cheers:
Cliff Clavin
Harry the Hat

LITB:
Eddie Hakell

Newhart:
Larry, Darryl & Darryl

J.D. was a horrible person; neurotic, immature, and selfish.

Turk, on the other hand, was a fairly normal human.

Except for his insane competitiveness.

Leonard, Howard, and Raj. I have engineers and physicists and the family, so I could deal. Also, they’d think I’m hot.

the HIMYM gang, maybe, if my liver could stand it. I like Marshall and Ted a lot, but everyone cares about looks just a little too much in that crowd, and I’d feel inadequate.

Chandler is the only one of the “Friends” crowd I like.

I’d love to encourage Gus to mess with Shawn Spencer’s head.

I s’pose it’s not really possible to be friends with any of the Warehouse 13 guys…well, if they got a budgetary increase, I’d love to be hired on to help with the inventory, and hear the stories about the adventures, without actually being an agent. I know, doing inventory would be more than dangerous enough.

Ducky…I love his stories. And winning Leroy Jethro’s friendship means a real friendship for life. Not the laughs and giggles kind, but the deep down real deal count on to save your life kind.

Oh, yeah, for the laughs and giggles but total unreliability, Dr. Johnny Fever. Venus Flytrap would be a more reliable person, but maybe it would be harder to become his friend.

Going to parties given by Rob and Laura Petrie, when Buddy and Sally are there.

Chuck Bartowski

And I’d like to get Rick Castle for my writing coach.