Anyone else who surfs on a Blackberry?

Previously, when I would look at an SDMB forum on my BB, the threads with new posts would be bolded, but that’s not happening anymore. I’m guessing that this is something I’m going to have to live with, but it sucks. :frowning:

Yeah, I noticed that too. On mine, everything is all left-aligned now, as opposed to centered. Yours may have been like that before, depending on what emulation mode you were using, but mine sure wasn’t, and no browser option changes it for me. I don’t have stylesheets enabled, because the load-time would be excruciating. Everything looks a bit jumbled, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.

Yes, mine is the same way…left-aligned now, instead of centered. And without the bolding, it’s very hard to read. :frowning:

I do access the Dope from time to time on my Blackberry…but I’m home right now and it’s all the way in the other room…

I’ll check it tomorrow morning and see if things appear to have changed…

I posted in the problems thread that now I can’t get anything at all on my BB…it’s just a blank page. Hoping this is a problem that will get worked out!