Anyone up for a Pacific Northwest Dopefest?

Seattle, Portland, or anywhere in between, folks. Perhaps the Oregon or Washington coast? Where and when would y’all like to meet up?

Maybe. I don’t know if I can convince my wife to come. I think she thinks imaginary friends are weird. I know she wouldn’t want to go any farther south than Seattle.

I don’t own a car, so I could be persuaded to attend a function in Seattle or Portland, but anywhere farther afield would be difficult for me to get to on my own.

I’ll nominate Burns, Oregon. ‘Cause there ain’t shit to do there but fuckin’ party! The 6 Dopers that would show up would tax the infrastructure, harass the police and flat shut the place down!

It would become a Dope Touchstone. “Hey? Remember Burns?”

Steal one, and drive it appropriately.

What about a Dopefest on the Seattle Ferry? The Seattle-Bremerton run is about an hour each way.

There is a small chance I could attend.

The Seattle-Bremerton ferry was the first time I drove solo on a ferry - I was 17.

I’ve stayed at the Silver Spur in Burns. Neat little town.

I’m on the Seattle Eastside in Bellevue. I could make something work in the Greater Seattle Area.

Seattle is about as far north as I could go, and that would depend on when it scheduled for.

I wouldn’t even think to invite a spouse. My wife gave up after one of my high school/college reunions: “Why would I want to be around you and guys I don’t know, watching you all revert to frat boys?”

Possible sites:
Seattle Center
Green Lake Park in North Seattle
Point Defiance Park in Tacoma
Sunrise Park in Olympia

Any others?

It’s only a couple of hours drive for me, so it’s doable, but I can only make it if it’s on a Sunday or Monday.

ETA: how do you subscribe to a thread?

Squaxin Park (formerly Priest Point Park) would probably be better for an Olympia-area get-together, but Seattle would probably be a better fit.

There is a Normal or Tracking button on the page to the left side below the last post. Click that and choose Watching.

You can also click on the bell at the right side (near the timeline - this post is 15/15) and select Watching.

Reworded from here (which is answering a question about how to stop Watching a thread).

Thank you. Subscribed.