Anyone wanna see the shoes I just ordered?

Here they are.

I actually ordered the little outfit they’re showing with it as well, which I’m sure makes me a collosal dork.

But the shoes are soooo sexy…

<drool>

For $228 they better be sexy! :eek:

They’re not my cup of tea, but if they make you squeal, then I’m happy for you. :slight_smile:

I love, love, love Anthropologie. Nice shoes; perfect for the fall.

The last pair of shoes I bought are just too ugly to link to. I love them soooo much, though. I can’t WAIT for the fall so I can wear them and be insulted except by those with only the most discriminating of tastes [sub]or the blind[/sub].

Straight guy opinion:

Very nice. Love the details of the soles and how they used different materials and colours. Very unique.

Wear them well. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping they come - currently they’re listed as “Low stock - may be cancelled.”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - No, no no! Then I would have to cancel the whole outfit because I only bought it to match the shoes.

I know, I know, I have a sickness.

I hope they come. :slight_smile:

BTW - UC you better link - most likely I’ll love your shoes, and my former SO would call them freekishly ugly. His lack of shoe taste is not the reason he’s my former SO.
Well, at least not the ONLY reason…:smiley:

Ow. I hope they’re more comfortable than they look.

Wow those are breathtaking!

I think those look pretty cool, but I am a guy and I really don’t know much about women’s shoes. For equal time, here are the shoes I just bought

[url=“http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7172441.html”]Link[/url

Very comfortable.

My wife loves Anthropologie, and their clothes look good on her. Unfortunately, we can’t currently justify spending the sort of money they charge.

I love, love, LOVE those shoes. They are going to look amazing with a well tailored pair of slacks (like the ones pictures hehe). Plus, they only have a three inch heel, so they should be semi comfortable :slight_smile:

Very, very nice. The platform, rounder toe, and more substantial heel is gonna be huge this fall. (It hurts me to say so but the pointy toed stilettos are starting to look tired. Sigh…)

I haven’t bought any Fall shoes yet but I just got my $25 DSW gift certificate in the mail and it’s burning a hole in my handbag.

I think they look very comfortable - the heels is quite substantial so it should offer some support.

Now I’m sort of psyched about the items coming - we don’t have Anthropologie stores in Canada, so I don’t have any of their items - hopefully their fitting charts are accurate 'cus I’m getting a bit excited about the pants and top as well. :slight_smile:

I love shopping. :slight_smile:

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around $228 for a pair of shoes.

::shrug::

They look a lot like shoes.

Except less comfortable.

It’s only about 15 or so CDs, or 10 or so DVD’s, or 3 computer games bought new.

Love the outfit and the shoes…on browsing the site I see that it is one of the few “create a look” things that actually seems to work.

It’s very French, isn’t it? Very Amelie.
Nice things, but far too girly for me (except one white dress, which I now want very badly).

I guess I just don’t get it.

You wouldn’t be the first. :wink:

The shoes.

I love the little shoes. I love them good.

Yah - I usually prefer slightly less frilly things, but their stuff is just so pretty. And I LOVE their shoes. I’m currently bonding with these ones, but buying two pairs in one day would be absurd, given that I don’t need ANY.

Perhaps I’ll get them tomorrow…
:smiley: I keed! I keed!