Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode "Broodwich"

In last night’s (11/2) episode, it looked like parts of it were animated by Don Hertzfeld of “Rejected” fame. I didn’t get to watch the credits, so can anyone verify or discredit this?

I don’t know about that, but it seemed to me that the “demon” with the scythe (the one who kept talking and swearing) was voiced by the same guy that does Coach McGuirk on Home Movies.

Am I wrong?

I’m preety sure McGuirk did the voice. He also did the voice for the giant moth in “The Bus of the Undead.”

I too thought that segment was done by Hertsfeld, but I didn’t see his name in the credits, but it was still really awsome. I loved the last pit were the demon keeps telling shake he’s past the test of the Broodwitch untill his reward is having part of his brain removed :slight_smile:

But for overall creepy-ness, you can beat last weeks…man the scene where they all go up to the attic (where a monster named Willie Nelson lives) and see the piles and piles of bodies…scared the Hell outta me.

That should be “the last B*it”

It reminded me of Strong Bad’s Crazy Cartoon.

“I’ll get you 'ey steve, if it’s the last thing I do!”

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who appreciated that ‘2-D’ ‘hell’ sequence (as I posted in the Brak thread - I thought the mundane conservation the 2 demons had about their home and family life [well, kinda mundane - one part had the Triangle guy discussion how his wife wanted him to move his ‘brains in jars’ collection] was quite amusing).

I noticed they gave Karl the day off with this episode - maybe he’s recovering from all the damage he’s suffered so far this season (arms ripped off by Willie Nelson, foot shot off by his own shotgun, skin ripped off by the trees, brain smashed in by Frylock’s super computer, and chopped up by a Jet-toilet - it’s not easy being Karl).