Are jewish religion and ideology a threat to us all

**Professor Israel Shahak about Jewish “Religion” **
Book Review:

The whole link is here:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis.htm

Extremism in Israel Is Fueled by a Growing Ultra-Orthodox Movement in the U.S.

The whole link is here:
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/010201/0101071.html

**An Assessment of the Israeli Practices on the
Palestinian Agricultural Sector **

September 29, 2000 - December 31, 2001

Link:
http://www.poica.org/casestudies/agric-losses-dec01/index.htm

French Reports: U.S. Busts Big Israeli Spy Ring

The whole link:
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/bayarea/news/world/2796569.htm

**Israeli Apartheid And Terrorism: **
Edward S. Herman

The whole link:
http://www.zmag.org/zmag/articles/may94herman.htm
http://www.zmag.org/zmag/articles/june94herman.htm
http://www.zmag.org/zmag/articles/july94herman.htm

One Nation Under Israel

The whole link:
http://www.mideastfacts.com/hurley_reviewed.html

Most of us have also heard about The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but it’s unsure if this is just propaganda or not.

But to return to my subject line: Are jewish religion and ideology a threat to us all ?
I mean (to a degree) Yes

This is a ideologi that should be watched closely.

You know, it is possible to oppose Jewish and promote Palestinian views in a rational manner.

Posting outright lies such as

does neither.

Spreading lies and hate will do nothing to help anyone find a way to resolve the issues.

Sorry I replied. Just another troll who appears to have slipped in under the gate that was damaged in the February hack.

This is unsure exactly to whom?

The rest falls on its own merit, I believe.

Ugh, you and me both, tomndebb.

These anti-Semitic writings are all true. I, as a Jew, should know. I drink the blood of Christian children every Passover, actually it tastes best when it is carbonated and hot sauce is added.
Also, even though my net worth is less than $50K, I am busy trying to control the world’s economy, and with my $50 contribution to Jewish charities, to control the politics of the U.S. and the world.
The nice thing about anti-Semitic literature is that I feel assured how powerful and inclfuential Jewish people are. It makes me proud to realize how much control that I, as a member of a fraction of 1% of t he world’s population, am so powerful.

That reminds me of the old joke:
An old Jewish man is walking in a park. Wanting to sit down, he sees two benches, one with another old Jewish man on it, and one with a Klansman on it. To old Jewish man #2’s surprise, old Jewish man #1 sits down on the bench with the Klansman and starts talking to him. After the Klansman leaves, the one who was sitting down first comes over and says, “Shame on you. How can you talk to this awful bigot who hates us so much?” Responds #1: “You see, ifI talk to you, all I hear about is how badly we’re doing, and all the horrible things that happen. If I talk to him, I hear how we control the banks, the government the media…”

BECOMING A CITIZEN OF ISRAEL
by
Adam Starchild
The number of U.S. citizens taking out Israeli citizenship is high. In fact in 1992 the number grew 35% over the year before, while the number from the former Soviet Union declined.
Under Israeli law, the acquisition of nationality is one of the few areas in which the law differentiates between Jews and non-Jews. The Law of Return grants every Jew the right to go to Israel as an oleh (Jewish immigrant), and the Israel Nationality Law automatically confers Israeli nationality on every oleh upon entering the country unless he specifies otherwise. The law even provides that a Jew who expresses his desire to settle in Israel may be granted nationality by virtue of the Law of Return even before he physically immigrates, a clause which allows the Israeli government to issue travel documents to refugees in emergencies.

Article 4A of the Law of Return extends the Jewish rights to family members: “(a) The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law, 5712-1952, as well as the rights of an oleh under any other enactment, are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew, except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion.”

The next section makes it clear that the family member need not even be living: “(b) It shall be immaterial whether or not a Jew by whose right a right under subsection (a) is claimed is still alive and whether or not he has immigrated to Israel.”

Article 4B provides the definition of a Jew: “For the purposes of this Law, ‘Jew’ means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion.”

Section 5 of the law allows the Minister of the Interior to grant visas and citizenship to minors without their parents consent, a section that has recently been used for minors from Ukraine, Moldova, and former Yugoslavia who decided to flee without their families.

While not promoting Palestinian views, I would oppose the religeous and inherent rights that are bestowed upon Jews by Israel. What do the rest of you think of such religeous / birth rights?

Yes, Jewish religion is a threat to us all.

So is Christian religion.

And Muslem religion.

And any other kind of narrow-minded thinking that lets one group place themselves above others based on some outdated superstitious myths.

Exactly.

As opposed to self satisfied athiests whose narrow minded thinking is intellectually superior and not based on ancient thought. :rolleyes:

It is a great credit to base ones thinking independent of ancient thought. Most of it is crap. Probably a good idea to be familiar with it but to base ones thought upon it seems silly and detrimental to the advancement of man kind. Anyone belong to the Flat Earth Society? Maybe we could revive Greek mythology and demand a little piece of Greece where we could only allow those who worship Zeus to enter. Good stuff that ancient thought.

What do you mean not based on ancient thought?
I admire the Greeks, Persians, Chinese etc. very much but thinking hasn’t stopped since the NT was written. There are other books now, equally interesting and more up to date.

I, for one, think that the Zionist Occupation Government is doing a fine job.

Gooooooo, ZOG!!

Sua

Whatever, it’s just the antithesis of class to bend an obvious troll post into a driveby against religion.

While not promoting Palestinian views, I would oppose the religeous and inherent rights that are bestowed upon Jews by Israel. What do the rest of you think of such religeous / birth rights?

I think it is a common sense answer to a very real problem. Jews have historically been on the recieving end of very real ethnic cleansing attempts. They want to keep a Jewish majority for a reason.

From the “vast Israeli spy ring” link posted by the unfortunate ORION:

"Le Monde published what it said were excerpts from the introduction of the June 2001 report, including a comment that the women in the spy ring were ``usually very attractive.’’
Trust those Frenchies to get to the heart of the matter.

so putting another wrong on top of all the other ones is the right thing to do?

How, pray tell, have you arrived at this conclusion?

Lisnen, boychik, next time you and several thousand of your closest friends are running from extermination, looking for a place to live, and manage to get a few hundred square miles of land, and form a govenment, and set up a life for youselves, and find yourself under attack by most of those around you, and try to survive and thrive, and face constant threat of extermination, and so on and so forth, I’de love to see how you set up shop so that anyone is welcome, but yet you still protect yourself/friends/family. You may be more likely to grant citizenship to those who you believe share a common desire for a safe place to live. Just gimme a holler when you’ve done it, then we’ll talk.

Darn, I just remembered your MO, what a waste of typing on my part.

What is the exact nature of the wrong that has been put on top here, TwistofFate?