Are the following facts both true [Holocaust denial and WTC denial]

Or maybe the other way around!!

You have not explained why. All you have posted so far is a bunch of non sequiturs. You need to start explaining what you are claiming, and how that makes your case.

Can you explain how the temperature inside the buildings during the 9/11 attacks refutes the Holocaust?

Idk. Is that really your objection?

For what it’s worth, The Druggist of Auschwitz is a historical fiction novel, not a scientific treatise. It is not a definitive source of anything that happened in the concentration camps. The author was eleven years old at the end of the war.

The objection is that you are not making any sense at all.

You said:

I’m trying to follow your logic.

Which fact about wtc do I need to believe in order to be a Holocaust denier?

Off to the Pit. Have fun.

Okay, I’ll bite.

Do you accept that the WTC was brought down by hijacked jets in a terrorist attack?

Do you believe that Hitler and the Nazis planned and executed the mass murder of Jews in Europe, resulting in several million murdered Jews?

You are making it too complicated. You are never going to get answers to those questions, you know that.

Thank you - you’ve saved us the time of opening another thread.

mustang19, you sir are an idiot with delusions of adequacy. Either that or you’re off your meds.

It’s the chewbacca defence.

I edited the title to let folks know what they’re in for.

What the everloving fuck is this thread about?

Fire is hot.

Another fire is hotter.

Therefore, six million jews never died.

I can’t wait to tell my great-uncle.

The edit doesn’t even begin to hint at what they’re in for.

:smiley:

I still have no idea what I’m in for, and I read the whole thing twice!

I have to give mustang19 credit where credit is due. He may be a loon, but he’s an original loon. Usually WTC deniers are also Holocaust deniers. He’s the first I’ve seen do this kind of switcheroo. Of course, it will take him some time to reveal what the connection is (if he ever does). Add in his bizarre financial theories and he’s definitely sui generis. Do you think maybe he has some ideas about pyramids or aliens too?

I suspect he’s a 9/11 “truther”, and trying to use the (justified) widespread revulsion for Holocaust denial to somehow benefit his cause of revealing the “truth” of 9/11.

You’re forgetting the infinite money involved.

Oh, and in before the ban. Yay me!