Are there any Lightworkers here?

Yep.

You feel yourself to be “possibly indigo” - i.e. possibly a space alien?

A spider from Mars?

Exactly. What’s your point?

Haj

Speak for yourself, buster.

And I agree very strongly with the last line of ParticleWill’s post.

Other than that, I decline to post.

Regards,
Shodan

PS - Today’s secret message from Little Indigo Annie is: Complete the following sentence: “Many hands make …”

Drink your Ovaltine!

Well, I’m a Buddhist :wink: but I tend to agree, besides the Buddhist part. I do believe in ki, because I’ve felt it. It’s not mystical. It’s not magical. It’s not deitical. Not the place for this rant, just had to say. After awhile one gets tired of being lumped with Christianity, when we’re so unlike it’s strange people still DO lump. Understandable, though. Just clarifying.

As to Leifsmama… I don’t know anything about your religion/beliefs, so I’m not much help. I would say this is the wrong place to ask about such things… but then again, we do have discussions about whether ‘God’ exists, etc. So it would really depend on what your actual intent was, with your question, I think. To be fair, this is MPSIMS. Sorry I can’t help further.

Ahem. My agreement was meant to be that it’s ridiculous garbage until proven otherwise. My lazy arse just woke up. Apologies.

What is the sound of one laxy arse waking up?

Do you think liefsmama will ever come back to this thread? And there are so many potential converts here!

…light work hard?

I used to be a lighting technician, does that help?

<mild sarcasm>

Harrumph. I’m a Darkworker, and I resent the implication that, simply because my path is illumination-challenged, I am somehow aligned with the forces of Cosmic EEEEvil! :wink:

</mild sarcasm>

Oh, I love that guy! What’s his name?

Lewis Black

No, I do not believe it is rediculous. I am quite sure it is ridiculous. yes, quite sure.