Are there any products or brands to which you are absolutely loyal?

I thought of more:

Cottonelle toilet paper

Tag Heuer watches (granted, I only own one, and that’s all I’ve ever owned, and it was a graduation gift, but man, it’s a great watch)

I’m a Coke person, but I’ll drink Pepsi if that’s all there is.
flamingbananas: Aren’t they great? I mean, I’ll wear other shoes (for work, or hiking, or whatever), but no other tennis shoes.

Lilets tampons and Body Shop make up. That’s about it.

Crest toothpaste (no other brand tastes right, although I will try different Crest flavors)
Mitchum clear gel anti-perspirant (first one I ever found that doesn’t irritate my skin OR stain my shirts’ armpits)

Mach3 razors
Irish Spring soap
Edge shaving gel
All sorts of food brands. Some just taste better than others.
Nissan pick-up trucks. I’m on my third one, and the milage at trade-in goes up 100K each time.
Godiva chocolates
Paradise On A Hanger Hawaiian shirts :smiley:

Silk brand vanilla soymilk. The funny thing is, I’m not lactose intolerant and I’m not a vegan, I just developed a taste for the stuff and I’ve been drinking it for years. I hardly ever buy milk anymore. Other brands just don’t do it for me. And I only like the vanilla flavor. Sometimes I drink a glass of it, but usually I eat it with cereal. Most often it’s Grape Nuts, but occasionally I indulge myself with a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Secret (Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman) I’ve used this since I first started wearing deodorant and I will not use any other brand.

I will wear others, because the jeans I love aren’t practical for work, but I love my Rockies.

I second Kraft Mac & Cheese. I do not like homemade, off brands, or even the powdered. Has to be the creamy mac & cheese in the blue box. I’ll eat the Velveeta one if that’s what’s available, but I’d prefer not.

Cherry Coke or Diet DP - unfortunately not widely available in restaurants, so I do occasionally have to drink other sodas, but I won’t willingly.

Ohh…Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of my faves too…

A1 sauce…SACRILIGE! It’s HP sauce all the way, baby!

Myself:

Pepsi
Chuck Taylor’s
Sapporo Ichiban ramen soup (the original flavor)
Dolce & Gabbana cologne
Export ‘A’ Light Cigarettes
Old El Paso taco sauce

Dove soap - everything leaves a film
Kraft mac and cheese - nothing comes close
Alpo dog food - everything else gives my dogs gas
and
Gillette Sensor Excell razor blades - sorry, I don’t like the Mach 3

For me, there are only a few things:

Tom’s of Maine spearmint toothpaste - everything else tastes much to sweet
Oil of Olay face lotion (I think they changed the brand name to just “Olay” though)
Comet scrub - I grew up with my mom using this and the smell means “clean” to me

And since mac and cheese came up, the only brand of boxed mac and cheese I like is Velveeta Shells & Cheese. :smiley:

My Mach 3, I don’t care that they are marketed for men, it came free in the mail and I swiped it. I love that thing. And I don’t care that the blades are expensive, they last forever.

I will take coke any day over pepsi, and diet coke over coke.

Sadly, as they are terribly expensive, I’m almost completely limited to wearing Dr. Marten’s. I used to wear sketchers, but they stopped making the style I like. Also, I need a men’s wide, elsewise it pushes my toes together. MY father had the same problem and he now had arthritis, which led to an even more deformed foot.

That’s about it for me. I buy generic everything, if possible,

Coke, though I will drink the random Mountain Dew.

Another Mach 3 user. My roommate in college got one a week for a while, so everyone he knew got one. I adore it. Ardred uses the same thing, so we only have to buy one type of refill.

Sony audio-visual electronics. It helps that I have a credit card that give sony points. I recently got a 5 disc DVD player… now, to get the progressive scan tv…

Hellman’s mayonaisse (Best Foods west of the rockies). Lots of food ones, actually. Jif, Country Crock.

Kikkoman’s Soy Sauce
Heinz Ketchup
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

That’s about it.

Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup–Every other brand we’ve tried has some sort of textural defect.
My wife seconds the opinion of Victoria’s Secret bras. She says they last a lot longer,too, so they’re worth the extra money.

I second the opinions stated of Gillette Gel deodorants. Get the 3 pack at Sam’s Club and your unit cost is lower than a lot of inferior brands, as well.

I still don’t trust that the Nissan and Toyota have worked out the “salt-water-soluble truck bed” problem,so as long as I live where snow is shovelled with a saltshaker and Chevy keeps cranking out junk like the S-10 or plug-ugly small trucks like the Colorado, I’m sticking with Ford Ranger or its Mazda clone. Sorry, Silenus.

I used to be absolutely loyal to Ford until remarriage gave me 3 more kids to haul around, necessitating a minivan, and I found the Aerostar to be too unsteady on ice and snow. By the time Ford got around to a front-wheel-drive minivan, I was hooked on Chrysler. (Besides, the Windstar turned out to be a piece of crap unworthy of the blue oval.) A surprisingly reliable $500 Buick Skylark I bought for the kids to drive changed my opinion of GM enough that I bought a Pontiac 6000 that was reliable enough and tough enough to survive an idiot Expedition driver’s efforts to kill it and my son that when I downsized from a Grand Caravan I indulged my urge to be weird and bought an Aztek.

OB Tampons.

Lucky Charms is the only cereal I’ll eat.

Act II Popcorn.

Pantene.

My razor. I believe it’s called Infinity but i’ve searched for 20 minutes and can’t find it anywhere.

Seiko watches.

Jif Peanut Butter.

How do they get a list? Same place the U.S. Army does: the Selective Service Agency.

Caress Bar Soap
Secret Deoderant
Crest Toothpaste
Sno-bol toilet cleaner (this also works wonders on grape stains on a formica counter top)
Diet Coke
Windsor Canadian Whiskey
Marlboro
Folgers coffee
Stouffers mac & cheese

That is all I can think of right now.

Kraft Mac & Cheese - no milk, no butter, just mix in the powder. It’s a holdover from my poor university days.
Kraft Peanut Butter - nothing else.
HP Sauce - and no other
Gillette Sensor Excel - for my face
Gilette Mach 3 - for my head

Tide & Downy
regular Pepsi, but Diet Coke (I switch between the two)
Toyota vehicles
Delta airline
A1 steak sauce
I used to be loyal to Dove until I discovered Ivory liquid (it lasts a lot longer and the green one smells great)
Secret
Renaissance hotels (hubby and me)
Embassy Suites hotels (family)
Trident gum

I don’t know if I’d consider myself absolutely loyal, but I’m very fond of Subarus from a reliability, parts commonality, handling and performance, and ease of maintainence standpoint. Build quality has been up and down, and they had a few bum years in the early Ninties, but I gave 'em another chance and have had no complains.

HP calculators…I can’t help it, I’m hooked on RPN.

Cross fountain pens.

Charlie Kaufman-penned films. Whatever it is, I’ll watch it.

Guinness Stout and Bass Ale, in the form of the Black & Tan. (Tried it with other stouts and ambers…isa no good.)

It used to be Jameson Irish whisky, but I recently got a bottle of Black Bush on sale and I think I may have a new pleasure.

Stranger