Are You Emotional?

I retain the emotions that were allowed to be shown in my family & don’t show those emotions that were not to be expressed. ‘Emotionally tempered’ I might call it.

I am way emotional.

I don’t get happy, I get euphoric. I don’t get sad, I turn into a bawling, weeping mess. And it’s pretty much random which one of these extremes I’ll be at. I’ve felt “normal” before, and experienced “normal” ups and downs. But those are pretty rare feelings for me.

I hate it. I’ve been looking for a job, and lately I’ve been tearing up when places tell me they arn’t hiring! I cry almost every day, for no good reason half the time. I feel like I can’t get anything done because I see through an emotional haze. It’s like being on drugs all the time. Or trying to walk when the ground is at a different level each step that you take.

I don’t really get angry though. I tend to turn in on myself and get sad instead.

That’s just like me! I like to wait until the last possible minute to get papers and such done. It’s not because I’m lazy, its just because - now I know this is going to make me sound arrogant which I’m really not - I know I can get a good grade on them without really working hard on them. So I wait until right before the deadline to actually give me some incentive to work on it.

Ahhh, get out of my head – you’re freakin’ me out! :smiley:

A couple months back, a woman told me that I was the most emotionally balanced person she knew. My inner child is still laughing about that one.