Are you Schizophrenic.

Now you can find out with this handy self test.

I’m, evidently, not. Thank god for drugs :wink:
I hear a voice telling me to take this test

Whoohoo! Dodged the bullet - only checked nine ;).

You know I once dated a Schizophrenic (first person I dated - ROFL!), she was very intelligent and beautiful, but sometimes a bit awkward, to say the least. Btw, I never heard the orchestra in the bedroom …

Anyway, no schizoidicly defined brain here. Just ADD. :wink:

I only checked 5.

no shock treatment for me.

I’m schizophrenic

So am I

Me too!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I’m schizophrenic,
And so am I.

-(heard this in the movie What About Bob?

Weirddave: Schizophrenia is not multiple personalities. :slight_smile:

I scored 3. The one I especially loved was

Ooh, that one makes me want to get medicated RIGHT away.

The voices in my head tell me I’m not.

I did not check any!! I guess that means I somewhat sane. Who’d a thunk it?

Serlin. Sane? Ha.

I only see ten questions total! So I’m only a schizophrenic if I check all of them?

Well, the mental health system professionals who controlled the keys to the facility had a different opinion. Fortunately, they weren’t very sophisticated about preventing the dismantling of the door lock mechanism…

Damn!! I was doing so good and then…

Fuckers. They put that in there just for me. They knew I had to answer yes. It was a set up. They always have been against me. What are you looking at?

Only 4. I’m not schizo; I’m just plain ol’ insane. :crazed grin:

(while fully awake?)

that has got to be the best question. I am an insomniac, hence my joining this board, and this is a difficult distinction for me to make. Should they make a test for us crazies who are in the middle of finals bereft the sweet succor of sleep?

Uh, oh.

I’ve got eight, but I’m sure that by the time I’m thirty I’ll be institutionalized.

Not schizophrenic, but I did have an alcohol problem at one time, according to this self test.

From the same site, I seee there’s now a fancy name for being naughty. They’re calling it conduct disorder.

From another site, this internet use test scares the holy nematodes out of me.