"As you all know..."

(In some parts of Europe, ‘dogwasher’ does start with a silent G.)

Gdogwasher?

Well, as you all know, I’m a gay, straight, bi-sexual lesbian with republican leanings. I’ve tried to keep myself on the path set before me but I must wrench myself away. In all honesty I’m nothing but a gay, straight, bi-sexual pan-dimensional being from the planet Vogon.

If you are ever in the neighborhood, as you all know, you can find, “Sun, sand and suffering” on my home planet.

As you all know, I don’t have a damn thing to say. I just want to see my name up on the thread, and feel important…
::slowly slinking away…:::

Unforgiven

As you all know: “You can’t let him know that you know whathe thinks you don’t know, but you know. You know?” – Robert Redford, as Martin Bishop in Sneakers, a great movie.

SanibelMan – The Man From Sanibel
“I like Florida; everything is in the eighties. The temperatures, the ages, and the IQs.”
– George Carlin

As you all know, I have purposely kept all personal information about me to myself so that what I type will have to be judged on its own merits – and not because I’m an authority on specific issues or that I can talk on a specific subject with specially privileged candor because I’m a member of said group in question.

Besides, I don’t fall for arguments from authority, especially on the web where people easily lie about their credentials.

Besides, I think you’d all would be prejudiced in reading my posts if you all knew I was an undead brain-sucking alien.

Peace.

As you all know, Cecil knows all.

If we all know it (whatever “it” is) already, then why bother saying it? Why belabor the obvious?

I would like to broaden the original thrust of this string to say that anyone who ever uses that phrase anywhere in society should be shot. For examples, “As you all know, marxism is the only path to true freedom,” or, “. . . the new government complex is a worthy project.” As you all know, 99% of the time that phrase is used by idiots to lead into something we do not know – because it’s untrue. The above posters excepted. Or not.
I am sure you will all agree that, “I am sure you will all agree . . .” is another one. Let’s ruthlessly crush anyone who uses these obnoxiousities.