Ask me anything.

Okay, one more. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

E.

Why is a raven like a writing desk, anyway?

1. What is the difference between a duck with both legs the same size?

2. What’s the meaning of life and how does it relate to 100% cotton socks?

3. Hi Opal?

An English cat named “One Two Three!” races a French cat (chat française), named “Un Deux Trois!” across the English Channel/la Manche. Which one wins, and why?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie-roll pop?

Nothing at all. Go on. Try it. :smiley:

However much he damn pleased!

I hardly know, sir.

1. I would answer, but the reply would be too fowl for the SDMBs (gotta follow the rules).
  2. To live life fully, which means buy socks you’re always comfortable in. Preferribly ones that come with left and rights.
  3. Never again

The English cat. Because the race starter says “Get ready, get set…GO” and the french cat, only speaking and understanding french, doesn’t realize that he should have taken off, thus the English cat gets a 3 second head start, which turns out to make all the difference.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie-roll pop?

The answer never changed from before. :stuck_out_tongue:

how high the moon?

i know that one!
may i answer?

no!
it’s because ‘un-deux-trois’ quatre (phonectially cat) cinq (phonetically: sank)

yay me

NO!
it’s because “un-deux-trois” quatre (pronounced ‘cat’) cinq (pronounced ‘sank’)

yay me

why isn’t page two of this thread displaying??
and sorry for the double post, but since page two didn’t display, i didn’t see the first one

The L/R socks have toes.
Hey, you are supposed to answer, not ask! :smiley:

Do you…do you love me?

It depends on what kind of cannabis he’s been smoking.
Yes, I know that was lame.

Don’t tell anyone…yes.

While the alternate answer was clever, anyrose seems to have nailed it…

What’s it all about, eh? I mean really. When you get right down to it?

How’s it hanging?

Hooray!