Ask the Mycon

You are the non. We are the Mycon. We are part of Juffo-Wup. This is a special place, filled with Juffo-Wup. We are the agents of Juffo-Wup. We are the Mycon.

You’ve got Jiffy Pop?

We look for things. Things that make us go.

We like the cars. The cars that go, “boom”.

As you appear to be soliciting questions, what is for lunch and when will it get here? I am quite peckish and keen to know.

You wanna put who in the what-what?

What happened to the Androsynth anyway?

No, he wants to put what what in the butt.

Here’s my question: Why did you design your ships in such a way that you can be trivially made to smash into your own projectiles? :smiley:

-P

This reminds me of the time I tried to negotiate a deal between a Mycon and an Orz. My translator computer crashed, reformatted, and then jettisoned itself out the airlock.

A single spore lands, finds nourishment in decay and soon attains maturity… In turn it exhales a cloud of life, a thousand spores land… so progresses Juffo-Wup.

Perhaps, if we were to plant spore sacs in your brain organ and let its tendrils spread through your flesh, then you would truly understand Juffo-Wup… become part of Juffo-Wup.

We look to Juffo-Wup for direction, and it provides the pattern – endless expansion with purity of achievement and intolerance of error.

Ah mushroom soup, well it is a cool winter day so that would be jolly pleasant. The airborne dispersal delivery method sounds interesting, I shall await with anticipation and some kitchen wipes. Have you considered tupperware instead?

Juffo-Wup fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.

I know what you mean, I once put a non freezer proof one in the freezer, and the lid broke. I was quite cross with myself.

I have no idea what any of this means, and I think you’ve all gone mad. I’ll just back up very slowly and exit the thread.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Keep smiling, & don’t let them get behind you!!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:eek:

Greatest game ever. They don’t make 'em like that anymore.

I hope you realize that now I’m going to be forced to pull out my walkthrough and play the entire thing from start to finish this weekend. Thanks for nothing.

(I may sacrifice crewmen instead of stealing the second Mycon egg-husk this time just for shits and giggles.)

Hi Mr. Mycon,

I am a member of the Gamorrean race. What I would like to know is, do you come in truffle form? Are all of you tasty?

Man, I thought I was crazy! ::sigh:: Looks like I have much more training to do.

In dealing with the constraints of interstellar empire and the control of stars, one has often come to a question unanswerable.

What, precisely, is there to do at 3PM on Sunday when it’s raining?