AssHat U.S. Soldiers looting Iraq just like Iraqis

Damn.

I had hoped my brother might be able to bring me back a Tokarev knock-off. Looks like I’ll have to be happy with my vial of Sand from the Iraqi dessert.

Ah well.

From Cledet:

quote:Originally posted by Susma Rio Sep

And Bush uses the word ‘game’ to refer to his war on Iraq or more precisely against Saddam and company – but the Iraqi nation is the victim just the same.

When did President Bush refer to this war as a game? The only person I’m aware of that did that was Iraqs U.N. rep.

Cledet:

I want to express to you my regrets for two faults on my part:

1. Saying that Bush uses the word ‘game’ in referring to the war on Iraq when I still did not have any quotations in support;

2. Trying to pass three quotations later in attempted support when I knew better that they could not precision-wise relate to Bush’s speech on war.

To all parties concerned, please accept my sincere regrets, whatever your sympathy towards Bush.

Yours sincerely,

Susma Rio Sep

Off with your head!

Don’t worry about it. What does Susma Rio Sep mean?

Exactly that I regret saying that Bush refers to the war as a game when to the present I have not found any quotes in support.

Regards,

Susma Rio Sep

U.S. looting soldiers are just getting the spoils of war just like in any other war. What’s wrong with that?

F

L

A

M

I

N

G

I

N

G

S

P

A

C

E
Just kidding! :wally I think the looting by the Iraqi people is bad enough. But atleast they are poor and desperate and have a good excuse. U.S. soldiers and reporters looting is just plain despicable. :mad:

torben: I know you were being faceitous; however, the answer to your query, “What’s wrong with that?” is: It’s a violation of at least one of the punitive articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

I think he meant, what does your username mean? I’m curious myself.

That’s for you good people to find out;

and for me to keep it from you.

One of you guys will find out, eventually.

Just keep that name in your attention span.

It will come in a flash.

Thanks.

Susma Rio Sep