Average Breast Cup Size in the World

I actually thought it was looking for a pole. :wink:

I’ve been told that it is Phenomenally difficult and a true athletic work out for a woman to dance at a pole gymnastically for 15 straight minutes. For those men who’d support the dreams of their women & hand over a cold bottle of water and a towel to her for afterwards, This Buds For You…

Yeah, without band size and waist-ratio, this chart is meaningless.

Also, gravity.

Ditto, need that hourglass figure. That takes the . . . horizontally gifted . . . out of the equation.

Scandinavia is not fat people. I remember walking around Denmark, and even my wife remarked ‘holy crap, is there something in the water here?’ some good assets on display.

Anything more than a mouthful is wasted, anyways…

We’ve got the cup size. Once I was inventorying a store and me and a male co worker had to go through the laungerie bin. I pulled something out and it was huge. I asked my co worker what it was and he said it was a bra. I told him I’d thought it was a tent.

A generous handful really, but to each his own.

No, but there are a lot of padded bras. Well, here in Sweden there are anyway.

If that’s your experience of the local women, well…

I’m sorry.

I’m so, so sorry.

Der local knockers is awesome in Stockholm at least, the only civilized part of the country.

Never tell a woman her breasts are average.

How about a breakdown by US state?

I don’t understand how being in the presence of a gentleman of Polish decent makes dancing so much more interesting, let alone better exercise. Though apparently, it does.

I’m 1/4 polish. Is that enough?

I am a pole dancer and I endorse this post.

Cite.

I’ve lived in Stockholm for the past eleven years.

Is that map based on anything resembling reality? It doesn’t conform with my observations at all.

Holy smoke! You must have an exercise routine to beat the band to do all that on a pole. If you ever get bored, you should start a thread on “exercise routines and mobility strength training workouts that work”.

Thank God for Murdoch.

Nope. Just pole. Every time I try a trick, that’s a little bit more resistance training. Every time I dance through a whole set of songs, there’s my cardio. I built that strength from trying to learn how to do those tricks. There’s your strength/flexibility training workout that works. :cool: