Awesome palindrome in a Doper's sig

Someone has one, and now I can’t find it. It’s a whole string of unrelated words with “A man, a plan, a canal, Panama” embedded in the middle.

Can someone help me???

Malacandra’s sig used to be, “A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, snipe, percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag again (or a camel), a crepe, pins, a rut, a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats, a peon, a canal – Panama,” but it appears it’s been changed.

Huh - I didn’t know that. I’m so vain, I thought this thread was about me. My sig used to be an extension of the Panama palindrome that I made up:

A man, a plan, a case of reviled Spam. Onward, go deliver a dare, vile dog! Draw no maps, deliver foes! A canal, Panama!

Not quite as impressive as Malacandra’s, on reflection.

Pat yourself on the back, then - mine was shamelessly ripped off, not my own invention. (I used it as flavour text on my work email .sig for a while until my boss moaned at me for being unprofessional. And that puts it back eight years at least!)

There was also the rather shorter, but topical, one that came to me in this thread (post 7).

I have no answer, but the thread made me think an awesome T-shirt I once saw - Palindromes are Rasemordnilap

:smiley:

That’s catchy.

Are we sure the OP isn’t thinking of this poster: A Man, A Plan, a Canal ?

Whose real name may or may not be Lana C. Analpanama.