Ayesha is dying.

Ayesha, longtime former member is dying of Hepetitus C.

Her liver is gone, & she is on life support, according to her husband.

This is it.

I have no further details at this time.

Oh no! I’m so sorry.

My sympathy goes out to her family.
We will miss you, Ayesha

SSG Schwartz

That’s terrible news. :frowning:

I haven’t seen her here in ages, but sometimes I wonder where she is and what’s going on. What sad news.

WHAT?!? NO!

Do you have email address or anything? I was thinking about her (and Mimi, of course), during the Fathom blackout.

Email me, please, Bosda, if you can.

Edited to add- never mind, Bosda, I just went over and I saw Lion SOB’s thread… bloody hell… she was so strong for Mimi…

<<sigh>>

Hep C sucks.

That is a major, major bummer. Thanks for the report. Please keep us posted. (Wasn’t her husband also a poster??)

Terrible news. She is a wonderful woman and will really be missed.

Damn. I remember her well and fondly. She’s fought the Hep C for so long. That just plain sucks. No matter how, I wish her comfort and peace.

I met Ayesha and Lion when I lived in Houston. I’m very sorry to hear the news.

Robin

Good gracious, what an awful blow. I interacted with her a number of times on the board and remember it with pleasure. Please let her and her family know they’ll be in my prayers.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I really hoped she’d get better. My thoughts are with her and LionSOB and their family.

Good lord, she’s had such struggles with her mother and her family. This is sad news indeed. :frowning:

Very sad news. My heart goes out to her and LionSOB, their friends and family. They are in my thoughts.

I hope this is okay… LIONsob posted this about Ayesha’s condition tonight…

:frowning:

I am so terribly sorry to hear this. I wish her and her family godspeed.

Oh no…please, give my good wishes to her family.

Oh, no. :frowning: I remember Ayesha most fondly from many an interaction on the various SDMB boards. She was always very thoughtful, amusing, and just…warm and positive. She had many a kind word for me, and I hope that in her final days she is able to see and hear those kind words returned to her.

She and her family is in our thoughts and prayers. Godspeed, Ayesha. :frowning:

I’m very sorry to hear this. I never got the chance to meet her, but I can remember many times that just reading one of her posts brightened my day. She and her family have all my best wishes.