Ayesha!

You don’t have e-mail or ICQ so I had to resort to this - sorry to be so public!

I read that you were a carny and had to let you know about this book: Geek Love by Katherine Dunn

Amazing, funny, weird, entertaining book.

My heart went out to you when I read about your first husband.

((big love, girlfriend))

Canthearya,

I don’t do chat, sorry. I type too slowly. And I’m too lazy to check my email often, though I may add my e-address soon, just for giggles !

I checked out the link, thanks. A carnival isn’t like the circus, but I did meet a few of the folks who worked the sideshow’s. Most of them are just plain folks with unusual physical attributes or talents.

As to my first husband, well that was a hard thing to deal with at 18. But it was 23 years ago, and I have been married to The Lion for 21 of those years now. Whatever does not kill me makes me stronger ! That one nearly did me in, and made me a little nuts for a few years. Suicide is such a needless and pointless thing, he is dead, I am still here, I have a good marriage, a wonderful 18 year old son, that poor man has nothing execpt the wedding ring and suit he was buried in, his casket and his grave. Thanks for caring.

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.

I just want to add one thing, don’t worry about posting anything to me publicly, if I hadn’t talked about it here first you wouldn’t have known about it.

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.