Need to feel some loving

OK. Who here likes me? I am needing some self reassurance today.

HUGS!
SC

PS. I like most everyone here, even Arg whence he was still here, sometimes. Even though I did not agree with him, he posted interesting topics and responses.I respect people with strong opinions. I don’t respect ignorance. (Somehow Arg’s convictions made up for the lack of evidence.)

I think you are, in general, kind to everyone here. Your posts seem to be thoughtful and relevent. You can spell and type :). Your grammar’s not bad. I like you.

trisha

I love ya like crazy!!!

"Aint’cha gonna eat me Wolfie?

"Aint got the time, Grandma!"

Sqrl, you’re all right. Now where’d you bury those nuts?

You’re okay… For a FAG!!

(kidding)

Yer pal,
Satan

Thanks Trisha, Kelli, UncleBeer, and Satan.

Trisha, thank you, you are very sweet.

Kelli, I love you too. :slight_smile: I am sure we can get Satan and God to torment shitboy (can I say that with enough total disgust).

UncleBeer, I buried the nuts in the backyard. (No sexual innuendo intended.)

Satan, thanks. You are okay for a megalomaniacal incarnation of evil. (I am not sure if I should say kidding or not?) But, Brian O’Neill (I hope I spelled it right) is pretty cool.

HUGS
SC

Hope this works!
You dont have an email, so I sent it to myself to post here.( I am not flirting,BTW, just being nice)

go herehttp://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6936i/mxz8ukwxkdihwz.htm
Thanks to Outlaw for the great website!

shit!
http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6936i/mxz8ukwxkdihwz.htm

Gee, you seem like an awfully nice fellow to me, too. At least, I can’t remember getting into any fights with you, and you haven’t used ungentlemanly language or behaved in an ungentlemanly way (as some others here have, whose names shall go unwhispered).

(Checking “annoyances” database)

(S…Sp…St. Okay, he’s good.)

I like you too, Cub!

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@schicktech.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective

C’mon Sqrl, you can make a sexual pun. I just be the straight man.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

That’s no ordinary squirrel ! That’s the most fearsome rodent you’ve ever set eyes on !!

You’re A-OK in my book, man.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Hugs and kisses and pinch of the butt!

They call me MISTER Wizard!

I like you, sqrl, if that means anything.

On a likableness scale of 1-10 (1 being low, 10 high), you’re a 12, Sqrl.

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

I like you! (Trying to remember Robin William’s line about the non-violence ranking of squirrels in “Patch Adams”)

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

You’re just fine and more, just as you are, Squirrel.
You’re funny, honest and kind. Even when you have a painful point to make (your pain, usually) you do it with humanity and grace.

Did you know that squirrels are the only wild creatures that have adapted civliization on their own terms? (Including pigeons; they have become dependent, not adaptive.

Dang! Compter hiccuped again…why does it keep DOING that???..

anyway, staying wild and adapting is a rare balance.

You do it in style. The 3:00 a.m. demons attack everyone (even in the daytime). But they they melt away against reality: even online, here, with never-“met” friends you’re still one damned fine peson.

You may NOT beat up on yourself until the collective judgment of this group says you can.

Have a glass of wine, smile at someone who needs it, enjoy the sun/rain on your face, nest down for a nap on a cold day…

You’re you, you’re irreplaceable and yes, you’re loved. Believe it. The nasties aren’t real, the friends are.

Peace, my friend,
Veb.

I admire you, Sqrl. I think you’re a brave and outspoken person who has done a great job explaining and dealing with some sensitive topics on this board. Your honesty and openness has been refreshing, and I believe has set a good example for other SDMBers. More power to ya!

The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. - Henry Van Dyke

Sqrl: You’ve never driven me to the AltaVista translator, so you must be okay. :wink:

“The secret of life is, there ain’t no secret, and you don’t get your money back.”