Bad joke. Bad, BAD joke!

Bob walks into the doctor’s office one day and declares “Doc, I want to be castrated.”

The doctor is nonplussed, and does his damndest to talk Bob out of this notion, but Bob is adamant. At last the doctor concedes and schedules Bob for surgery.

The operation goes smoothly, and Bob awakens in the recovery room to see his next-door neighbor, Fred, lying in the next bed over.[ul]“Fred? What are you doing here?”

“Well, I finally decided to go ahead and get circumcised.”

“Dammit! THAT’S the word!”[/ul]

:o

OK… one day a young monk is laboriously copying a holy book by hand, and the Abbot looks over his shoulder to see how’s he’s doing. The Abbot compliments the young monk on his work, and as he is leaving, the young monk say, “Father, I have a question…”

“Yes, my son?” says the Abbot.
“These books have been copied and passed on, copied and passed on for centuries… how do we know that they’re 100% accurate? What if there were some mistakes made? Wouldn’t that change some of the church doctrines?”
The Abbot assures the young monk that there is nothing to worry about, and that he’s sure the books are OK.

Later that day, the Abbot doesn’t show up for dinner. The monks are a bit worried, so they begin searching for him. The young monk finally finds the Abbot in the deepest sub-basement, surrounded by old, mouldering books… the Abbot is sobbing uncontrollably.

“Father, what’s wrong?”

The Abbot looks up, and between sniffles, says “You made me wonder about the accuracy of these books earlier, so I decided to check some of them against the originals just to make sure…”

“So?” the young monk asks.

The Abbot sobs again, and yells, "It says “CELBRATE!!!”
AH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

DAMN!

Obviously, that should have been celebrate!