Bad Paintings of Barack Obama

There are lots of them here:
badpaintingsofbarackobama

Some are truly horrible, others just odd.
All feature the leader of the free world.

I like the one where he’s greened up like the incredible hulk, but with windmills in the background.

Dude, I have heard SO much bad Obama music, it’s not even funny. People would volunteer and then drop off a CD like…weekly, and in some cases, 4 a week.

I’ve also heard some pretty solid Obama music, too.

I like the one where he looks like a monk pimp.

The one where he is wading through water with his shirt half open and the horse in the background is just fantastic.

How about the one where he has three eyes…creepy alien Obama!

The green Obama with the windmills is great. President Hulk smash non-renewable energy!

The best, though, are the ones that, were they not on this website, aren’t even recognizable as Barack Obama. The one where he’s in an open white shirt with the horse in a field of roses actually looks more like Naveen Andrews (Sayid from “Lost”) than it does Barack Obama. In one case the subject isn’t recognizable as a human being; it looks like Tim Roth’s character in “Planet of the Apes.” I also saw portraits of men who resembled Cheech Marin, Bill Cosby, the Taco Bell Chihuahua, John Leguizamo, Sammy Davis Jr., and one of the aliens from “Close Encounters of the Third Kind.”

I’ve only been through the first few, but I’m dumbfounded by the one with the random free-floating underpants.

I like the one with a 3rd eye in his forehead, and the two lower eyes are looking up at it.

I know i am a but mystified. Quicklink for pure enjoyment.

I don’t even know what to say.

Quicklink for pure enjoyment.

What. the.

fuck?

Tacos and tighty-whities? Surely, I’m missing some subtle symbolism there… :confused:

Some of these look like they were done by kids, so I cut 'em some slack. The underpants one, though, that’s fucked up.

My favorites so far are Scientology Obama and Obama bearing an uncanny resemblance to former MLB outfielder Willie McGee.

ETA: I just ran across the three-eyed Obama. Christ, that’s funny.

Can’t sleep… Obama will eat me.

Interestingly, the hand carwash service near me (Oxford, UK) has renamed itself:

OBAMA CARWASH

About the tacos one: A list of the many things I find confusing about it.

1. Why are there tacos on the South Lawn?

2. Why is a Mexican flag flying atop the White House?

3. Why is the sun made of taco shells?

4. What’s up with the flying underwear?

5. What’s up with the lady with the white body and black face? And why is she wearing that grimace on her face?

6. Why are two guys wearing sombreros? What’s with all the Mexican symbolism?

7. What does all this have to do with Obama?

I think that one’s quite cool, as, say, an sci-fi book cover. But not as an Obama.

The one were hes wearing a basketball jersey actually does look a lot like him.

If you look carefully, it’s not a horse, it’s a unicorn.

Obama has a golden aura

Is that The White House IN HIS MOUTH