Baker's Dozen II (Part 1)

Taylor Swift’s “All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)” has just become not only the longest song to hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 but is the first to break the 10-minute mark. In recognition of this event, name a song (non-classical) that runs 10 minutes or more. (If possible include a video link.)

1. “Marquee Moon” - Television (10:38) Marquee Moon - YouTube
  2. Shine on You Crazy Diamond” - Pink Floyd (12:23)
  3. “Alice’s Restaurant Massacree” - Arlo Guthrie (18:15)
  4. “Tubular Bells”, Mike Oldfield (26:02) Tubular Bells (Pt. I) - YouTube
  5. “Autobahn” — Kraftwerk (22:43) – was one entire side of a vinyl LP album
  6. “Lumpy Gravy” - Frank Zappa (30:54)
  7. “Murder Most Foul” - Bob Dylan (16:56)

Taylor Swift’s “All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)” has just become not only the longest song to hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 but is the first to break the 10-minute mark. In recognition of this event, name a song (non-classical) that runs 10 minutes or more. (If possible include a video link.)

8. “Albatross” - Public Image Limited (10:38)

9. “Supper’s Ready” - Genesis (23:05)

I don’t usually post twice in a thread, but in the interest of moving this along
(and to prove that not all disco was as bad as we made it out to be at the time)

1. “MacArthur Park Suite: MacArthur Park / One of a Kind (w/Joe Esposito & Brooklyn Dreams) / Heaven Knows / MacArthur Park Reprise” – Donna Summer (17:47)

Favorite Episode of M⁕A⁕S⁕H

1. Mr. and Mrs. Who? (s.8, e.9) – Charles gets ‘married’ while on a bender in Tokyo

-“BB”-

1. Mr. and Mrs. Who? (s.8, e.9) – Charles gets ‘married’ while on a bender in Tokyo
  2. Adam’s Ribs (s.3, e.11) - “I’ve eaten an ocean of fish and a river of liver…we want something else!”

2. Adam’s Ribs (s.3, e.11) - “I’ve eaten an ocean of fish and a river of liver…we want something else!”
  3. Love Story (s.1, e.14) - “Ah, Bach!”

4. The Interview (s.4, e.24) - Shot in black-and-white, a stateside reporter comes to the 4077th to interview the doctors, staff and patients.

4. The Interview (s.4, e.24) - Shot in black-and-white, a stateside reporter comes to the 4077th to interview the doctors, staff and patients.
  5. Welcome to Korea (s4, e1-2) - B.J. Hunnicutt is introduced to the show

So what happened to numbers 11-13 of this category?

10. “MacArthur Park Suite: MacArthur Park / One of a Kind (w/Joe Esposito & Brooklyn Dreams) / Heaven Knows / MacArthur Park Reprise” – Donna Summer (17:47)
  11. “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” - Iron Butterfly (17:04) Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (Official Audio) - YouTube

6. Goodbye, Farewell and Amen (e11, e 16) - The grand finale; my favorite part is Charles and the musicians

My bad … I overlooked the fact this topic called for THIRTEEN responses before moving on.

-“BB”-

10. “MacArthur Park Suite: MacArthur Park / One of a Kind (w/Joe Esposito & Brooklyn Dreams) / Heaven Knows / MacArthur Park Reprise” – Donna Summer (17:47)
  11. “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” - Iron Butterfly (17:04) Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (Official Audio) - YouTube
  12. The Decline” - NOFX (18:04)

6. Goodbye, Farewell and Amen (e11, e 16) - The grand finale; my favorite part is Charles and the musicians
  7. Dear Peggy (s4, e4) - Frank Burns eats worms

8. There Is Nothing Like a Nurse (S3E10) - The officers watch the home movie of Frank Burns’s wedding and riff on it

I remember laughing so hard as a kid, when I saw that for the first time, I practically wet my pants: Frank Burns Wedding - YouTube

12. The Decline” - NOFX (18:04)
  13. ‘The Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys’ - Traffic (11:41) The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys - YouTube

6. Goodbye, Farewell and Amen (s11, e 16) - The grand finale; my favorite part is Charles and the musicians
  8. There Is Nothing Like a Nurse (S3E10) - The officers watch the home movie of Frank Burns’s wedding and riff on it
  9. Deal Me Out (s8 e7) - the marathon poker game

6. Goodbye, Farewell and Amen (s11, e 16) - The grand finale; my favorite part is Charles and the musicians
  10. Abyssinia, Henry - at the end, Radar makes a devastating announcement

10. Abyssinia, Henry (S3E24) - at the end, Radar makes a devastating announcement
  11. 5 O’Clock Charlie (S2E2) - Hawkeye helps direct a NK prop-plane pilot to destroy a nearby ammo dump

10. Abyssinia, Henry (S3E24) - at the end, Radar makes a devastating announcement
  11. 5 O’Clock Charlie (S2E2) - Hawkeye helps direct a NK prop-plane pilot to destroy a nearby ammo dump
  12. Out of Sight, Out of Mind (S5e3) - Hawkeye temporarily loses his sight but the funny part was the B storyline where Frank Burns wins bets on baseball games by listening to the live American broadcasts late at night and later collecting after the armed forces rebroadcasts the games in Korea. MASH crew stages a fake radio broadcast of a game for Burns only and bet heavy against him.

12. Out of Sight, Out of Mind (S5e3) - Hawkeye temporarily loses his sight but the funny part was the B storyline where Frank Burns wins bets on baseball games by listening to the live American broadcasts late at night and later collecting after the armed forces rebroadcasts the games in Korea. MASH crew stages a fake radio broadcast of a game for Burns only and bet heavy against him.
  13. Comrades in Arms (S6E13/14) - Hawkeye and Margaret, lost in enemy territory, wind up in each other’s arms, driving them both crazy.

Pass

Furniture

1. Adirondack chair

Furniture

1. Adirondack chair
  2. Demi-lune table

Furniture

1. Adirondack chair
  2. Demi-lune table
  3. Chifforobe

One of the few English words that can be spelled three ways (“chiffarobe” and “chifferobe” are also correct).