Ban the Pit!!!!!!!!

Hey, jackass, do you not pay attention to what to type? The title of this thread is Ban the Pit!!! So shove the argument that your OP doesn’t call for banning the Pit up your ass, if your head isn’t taking up all the room up there.

Aw, did you get chewed out in a Pit thread that you voluntarily went to again and again and posted there of your own volition, but couln’t win the argument? I read that thread, but it was closed before I could post. You couldn’t defend your side of things and were getting reamed, and now you’re hear whining about how Pit Bullies ganged up on you.

Shut up or grow up. Quit whining. If it’s too much for you, don’t post here again.

Congratulations, grienspace, you are now an official member of the This-Offends-Me-Therefore-You-Can’t-Have-It club.

Please let me know how Tipper and Pat Robertson are doing.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I thought I should quote that. Thats some funny shit. Future sig line.

I assume your post to Upham was in reference to him falling for your bait. That’s called trolling and is not allowed here. I’m hoping for a warning here.

hey g,
i just pulled up your profile and i’m wondering-

in marine work, is one exposed to lots of varnishes, solvents, tars, etc?

and in kayaking, isn’t it standard practice to wear some kind of helmet? with the little straps on it? That are to be fastened under the chin?

just wondering…

:smiley:

I’m with oldie. What the hell does this refer to exactly?

GOD this is a blast-
I fuckin love this stuff!!
(well, until it’s my turn i reckon, then i’ll prolly go bull in the bathroom, or play in my big refrigerator box in the yard…)

You’ve made a serious accusation here {b]oldscratch{/b]. Care to provide evidence of trolling? Of bait ?

Crunchy Frog, in all of your 1126 threads, have you ever taken an opposing view to oldscratch?

So far, no one has debated the merits of of my proposal regarding warnings, which only goes to show what this forum is really all about.

Maybe humour would have been a better word to use. Anyway there alreaady is a warning before entering the Pit. It says that there is flaming allowed in here.

Additional warnings are unneeded.

Warning: those of you prone to speaking authoritatively from your assholes may get the snot whacekd out of you for refusing to at least listen to opinions that differ from your own, especially if you can’t defend them.

Something like that?

the merits of having a warning?

Nah. I can’t see any merit to warning adults that if they post in the pit or read the pit, they might get their feelings hurt. Isn’t it fucking obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature that the pit is not nice?

grien

Alright man, if you wern’t trolling then please tell me how i’m easy.

Or was that just something you said cause you knew you had to say something and wanted to look like you were in control of the situation?

You’re not related to Dubya Bush in any way are you?

whacekd? You are obviously speaking from a great deal of experience. I hope you get better.

What’s with the need for warnings? You have a forum called the BBQ Pit. Lurking, you get a sense of what happens here. You see the ugly side of differences of opinion. Nothing is hidden.

Occasionally, one pissed off poster says to another, in another forum, “Right, I’ll see you in the Pit.” That’s the equivalent to a “Let’s step outside and settle this sentient being to sentient being.”

So why worry about warnings?

You cheap little fuck. If someone said that to you you’d probably start crying.

What are you trying to prove? Are you acting like a so called “pit bully” on purpose to try and proove some useless little point? What the fuck will that accomplish?

Okay, Upham, glad to see you’ve settled down. I’ve decided that I will only reply to one of your three questions. Which one would you like?

Upham can I use this for my sig? I think it is sweet.

This one, fucker

What’s wrong with your numb little skull?

Tuba you or anyone else is more then welcome to it.

I don’t normally agree nor associate with oldscratch but the moment that grienspace said:

I about fell out of my chair from the irony that yanks in that post. My God grienspace, did ya just smoke some crack? Did the mushroom you ate disagree with you?

What is your thinking you dolt? GEEEZ.

That is your title…becareful what you post in here greinspace, people might actually call you on your obvious stupidity. Unfortunate for you, people aren’t so kind…start a Pit thread, deal with the consequences. And trust me, I know this little fact. So, I advise you to engrave that on the back of your hand, “becareful what you post”. You might save yourself some embarassment and the teemings from kicking your ass as I have seen in this thread.

< God my sides hurt now, irony, gotta love it!!! “I gotta save my ass because I didn’t mean what I said, honestly teacher.” >