Barbie Bondage..?

In this thread I made an off the cuff remark about how I used to play bondage with my Barbies.

nogginhead keeps asking me about it so I figured I’d start a new thread. To tell the truth, I don’t remember much about what I did with them. I just remember I tied up Barbie… did a few torture scenes and had Joe (from NKotB as I didn’t own a Ken doll at the time) and her having some action.

It wasn’t really all that much, nor has it held over into my now sex life, although I am slightly curious about it.

At this point in my life I was a well read 12 year old, who was honestly curious about a lot of things. I’d read everything from those teaching books on sex and where babies come from to numerous trashy romance novels. I’d had my first kiss at 11 but nothing ever came of it, and I never actually did the horizontal mambo until this past year.

So out of curiousity… how many other dopers have played ‘Bondage Barbie’?

Boy, what is it with the “inspired threads” today? :wink:

No bondage here, but one night at my friends house there were a series of naked Barbie and Ken dolls on the kitchen table (his mom always bought this sort of thing, big toy collector). I decided to pair (and in one case, tripled) them up into suggestive positions for discovery in the morning. I was really bored that night, however, and this isn’t reflective of my usual behavior.

<a href=“http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/08/national/main528639”>Oh, only enough to make the CBS News website.</a>

<"a href=“http://www.craptastic.com/items/1/bd-barbie.html”>There’s even a Barbie Bondage card series.</a>s

You are not alone, obviously.

We had some steamy action between Ken and Barbie in the shoe-box boat out on the ocean. Barbie was a tramp and Ken was a total hottie. I think he got to second base. A lot.

I didn’t have a Barbie but I had a Dorothy Hamill doll that had detachable hands and feet. I’d remove them then poke the little pegs through a piece of cardboard, and reattach them so it was like she was in stocks. Then I’d dangle her from the ceiling and make up stories about how she had been kidnapped, etc.

I knew I wasn’t alone in it Evil. I was just wondering how many other dopers did it.

In the linked to thread I linked to a site with some interesting barbies… and I found some lesbian bondage pictures of Barbie as well, but I wasn’t sure that the mods would like me linking to them. So you’ll have to look them up yourself.

Heh. Not Bondage Barbie, but my cousin and I did Prostitute Barbie. With her little friend Prostitute Midge. Their Johns were the only male dolls we had… oddly enough, Jordan and Donnie of NKotB fame. (And if Flutterby had Joe… anyone got any tales of Jon or Danny getting a little Barbie action? :wink: ) Get Barbie all slutted up and she’d take Donnie in the backseat of the limo… I couldn’t have been more than 8 or 9… I was a precocious child.

Antares whispers [sub]I had Danny too[/sub]

Crucifixion Barbie is my fave. She has a nice smile

I hope I wasn’t creepy, Obs. Flu.

Something about what people said here reminded me of some hilarious photos by Man Ray-- not fetish, darn it, but .

Basically, he had two artists mannekins… you know, the 10-inch poseable models? He made a few useful modifications and there are several dozen of them doing all sorts of wicked deeds. I have them in a big Taschen book that I got I think at the national gallery last year.

It’s impossible to look at them without giggling.

Oh man, me and my cousin used to make our Barbies as prostitutes, suicidal, they were kidnapped and tied to the furniture, had eating disorders, were raped, murdered, you name it.

We were messed up children.

My brother and I used to play war games. He with his GI Joe and me with Barbie. She was always a POW. Better not to say too much beyond that.

I knew a lady about twenty years ago, who made custom designed clothes to fit Barbies. She mostly made straight stuff, for kids, but she showed some of us some pretty wild “Betty Page” style Barbie outfits. Then she asked if anyone knew how to make little tiny handcuffs. She said she had some special orders.

Yeah.

Very special, I guess.

Tris

I’m disturbed to find that I can dredge up distinct memories of making Barbie and Ken ‘do it.’

You guys are bringing up some weird childhood memories I think I repressed for a reason. :wink:

Y’know I completely forgot about that. But yeah, we did it all the time - used to have all kinda of BDsm scenes for those dolls - expecially draping barbie over Ken’s lap for spankings…

My god were we strange children.

I had quite a few GI joe action figures and since some of them were female (quite well formed too) and GI joes have about the most realistic and flexible joint articulation of any action figure, I was able to try every position I knew at the time.

I had qite a few GI joe action figures and since some of them were female (quite well formed too) and GI joes have about the most realistic and flexible joint articulation of any action figure I was able to try most positions.

The gay bookstore near my (former) office sells not only “Leather Ken” (Ken in tight vinyl pants, chest cross straps and leather biker cap), but also “Trailer Trash Barbie” (halter top, inch-wide black roots in her blonde hair, cigarette hanging from her lips, Daisy Duke shorts and the box reads “My daddy says I’m the best kisser this side of the Mississippi!”

They were $49.95 each :eek:

My cousin and I once stole one of my sister’s Barbie dolls (as retaliation for her stealing our stuff). She became “Heroin Addict/Prostitute/Headbanger/Groupie” Barbie, and Ken was the bastard enabler who would take advantage of her. Ken would get her high, Barbie would party and the she’d have to “pay” him.

She lived fast. She partied hard. And boy, did she pay dearly.

Ultimately, Ken would end up in a grisly shootout with Peter Venkman, Barbie’s ex-husband (sure, he was only a third Ken’s size, but he had that Proton Pack) and his Gun for Hire, Power Master Optimus Prime.

Barbie ended up as a recovering addict/born-again Christian with dreadlocks, doing public service announcements for the War Against Drugs.

We weren’t sick freaks, just really, really bored 10-year-old kids with overactive imaginations, way too much caffiene, and a semester of D.A.R.E. and sex-ed. We turned out ok, just ask my wife…

I mean, come on, Barbie made it through ok, and Ken was brought to justice. A rather violent justice, but justice nonetheless…

Man oh man… we were messed up as children. I found some videos awhile back, I’ll see if I can find them again and link to the site so you can see them too. (Won’t link directly as that will probably not be liked by the mods) I’ll do it when I get home from school.

Oh and noggin, you weren’t that creepy. I live in the city and a lot of my friends are the street kids. Hanging out with them you run into a lot more creepier people.