Barbie - Teaser Trailer

Barbie - Teaser Trailer

I’m not sure I’m interested in the movie, the stars are OK, I do like the director’s work, but that is hands down the best teaser trailer ever!

that was funny… if they dont have the infamous barbie song somewhere in the movie I will be disappointed tho

Greta Gerwig is a terrific director. I was baffled when she signed onto this, but it’s clear now that she took the job because she wanted to Do Something.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m 100% interested in this movie now.

yeah i dont know if ive seen her work but I know she usually does serious stuff so maybe there’s a bit of a message that might be in the plot that and they didn’t just want a live-action version of the barbie animated movies …(there’s like 40 of them … )

That’s the most Jamie Pressly Margot Robbie has ever looked.

Premiere tomorrow! Tonight in special locations! Got my tickets for Sunday.

I saw the preview Dolby screening last night, I enjoyed it a lot! Really funny and very subversive and clever humor.

Just Ken:

The movie has been heavily promoted.
Trailer #2: Barbie | Main Trailer - YouTube
Ken trailer: Just Ken Exclusive - YouTube
“What Was I Made For?” (Billie Eilish song): Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For? (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Strangely enough, that often seems to happen when a movie is being released. I can’t figure out if it’s just a series of coincidences or there’s something behind it. :thinking:

And if you search for Barbie on Google the page turns pink.

Mine doesn’t. :slightly_frowning_face: Although a bunch of sparkly pink things went by.

One of the reviews I read said that there is so much pink in the movie that it is “like being waterboarded with Pepto Bismol.” Nice turn of phrase there.

I’m looking forward to both Barbie and Oppenheimer (or “Barbenheimer” as I’ve heard the hype for both movies mashed together).

Barbie’s release in theaters this weekend caps one of the most extensive and impressive extensive marketing campaigns in recent memory. Put another way: rarely does a film turn into a cultural touchstone before it opens in cinemas. Warner Bros.’ Barbie , which brings to life the world’s most famous fashion doll, is on the short list of exceptions.”
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t/barbie

That.Is.Awesome.

I didn’t have any interest when I first heard about this movie, but now I really want to see it. Especially, since Mrs. Matt Gaetz panned it.

ETA: It starts with the sparkles, then, the page background turns a pale pink.

Mine turned pink first, then the sparkles.

Everybody gets their own special Barbie experience!

Right! I just wasn’t patient enough the first time I tried.

Weird. I would have guessed that young girls’ interest in Barbie died out last century.

Oppenheimer is the $50 million+ movie.

I could have sworn that his lack of genitalia was called the “Ken smoothie”, and I was considering a light hearted post. Then I looked up “Ken smoothie”, and there are zero entries!

If I read correctly on twitter, Ted Cruz is claiming its commie propaganda. No, really.