Baseball !

My Royals jersey is dusted off and awaiting being worn on Monday…

They may be losers, but this year, hopefully, they’ll be entertaining losers. Go Royals!

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@kozmo.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective

"OK(OK) Blue Jays(Bue Jays)
Let’s Play Ball.

You want brilliance BEFORE I’ve had my coffee!!!

Am I the only person that thinks it’s kind of un-traditional to play the first official game of the season in Japan???

Go Mariners…woohooo, even without Ken Griffey they will clearly win the AL West. An even better thing is the first full year in the new 1/2 a Beeelllion dollar stadium and no Kingdome to block the view of all of downtown Seattle

We rag tag girlies back at the hotel…
Then we all switch places when I ring the bell.

It’s kinda weird (not to mention gimmicky) to have the first games of the season played in Japan, but, hey. Glad that my beloved Mets at least split the series (with an 11th inning grand salami, no less!) It’s gonna be a good season.

A great thing happened this morning. I stopped at a 7-Eleven to get my coffee (reluctantly leaving my vehicle’s radio). But they were broadcasting the game over the store’s radio, so I didn’t miss much. But when I finished paying for my stuff, the guy behind the counter (who was wearing a Cubs hat) said to no one in particular, “This is how life should be. Baseball in the morning. Baseball and breakfast.” Amen. It doesn’t get any better than that.

Play Ball!!!

The Dave-Guy
“Since my daughter’s only half-Jewish, can she go in up to her knees?” J.H. Marx