Battlestar Galactica 1.7 — "Six Degrees of Separation" (spoilers ho)

Maybe so, but there needs to be a way for those 45,000 people to know what’s going on in the fleet outside their stateroom, and with Roslyn’s insistence on maintaining democracy and civil rights I don’t think she’d go for a government-run information service.

The insistence on retaining the trappings of civilization despite their desperate circumstances is one of the most interesting elements of the show, I think.

They seem to have a lot of reporters for a population of 50K or less. Maybe they are bloggers, not Dan Rather types.

I once worked in Bell Labs and there were people there who would make Dr. Baltar seem perfectly normal. Some of them even had assistants who made sure that they occasionally bathed or reminded them to eat.

But I definitely would be keeping at least one Mark I Eyeball on Gaius. Although it would be nice if Baltar found some sort of weakness in Number Sex they he could use against her and them.

A highjack, but did they ever explain what that piece of Cylon equipment that was in Number Sex’s purse and on the bridge?

Maybe that’s all of them. :slight_smile:

“Screw the farm report! There’s an opening on Colonial One!”

A holographic projector?

How could number six have been a holograph? didnt she physically hand somone the security disk with the pictures on it?

Bet you don’t believe in the Enterprise/Voyager holodecks, either.

Well the Enterprise also had teleporters! I havent seen anything on the show to give me the impression they have the kinda of technology needed to make a physical hologram. I mean, it took 8 hours to sharpen a picture! I dont think BSG is on the same technical level as Enterprise is.

Fresh from SciFi Wire: Season Two starts shooting very soon, it will premiere this summer, and it’ll be up to 20 episodes from the first season’s 13. Yay!