beagledave & maggie thatcher sittin' in a tree...

The [apparently](Love Calculator) thinks that me and the Iron Lady would make a swell couple. :eek:

What does it say about your potential soul mate?

Gah…

Love Calculator.

Dude, Chandra Levy and I have a 99% shot at making it for the long haul. Obviously Dr. Love hasn’t heard the news…

Hmmm, I wonder if it’s because she and I have the same first name…

Woo wee!

I’ve got an 85% chance of success with Guy Pearce.

I’m sure my boyfriend won’t have any issue with that…

Not so great for me:

:frowning:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wooohoo…

89% chance of me and Jack Nicholson. (the great love of my life). And to think it could work, Dr. Love should arrange the meeting also.

Let the stalking begin.

FairyChatMom Harrison Ford 94 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between FairyChatMom and Harrison Ford has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

FairyChatMom Mel Gibson 86 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between FairyChatMom and Mel Gibson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

FairyChatMom Steve West 16 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between FairyChatMom and Steve West, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Dang - I guess I married the wrong guy, huh?? :eek:

Just as an aside, FCM, Steve West is the name of a DJ on a San Diego radio station (at least he was a couple of years ago, I haven’t listened to the station regularly in awhile).

So I was reading your list and getting confused. “Why would she put a San Diego DJ in there?” Then I figured perhaps that was the real name of FairyChatDad! Durr!

I’m happy to report that when I put my SO’s name in there - 96% baby!

Well… my potential match with Meg Ryan is, apparently, 99% likely to succeed:

"Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Realhoops and Meg Ryan has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc. "

… hmmm… that stuff about “very good chance” and “work on the relationship” and “spending time together” all sounds so familiar… like I’ve read that somewhere else… Wait a second! That’s exactly what the lovecalculator said about some of these other potential matches!

Suddenly I suspect all may not be on the “up and up” with this lovecalculator thing… well, suddenly and because of the Chandra Levy post above. This couldn’t be a fraud, could it?

Of course not. They wouldn’t allow it on the internet if it wasn’t true.