Beckdawrek update

Poor Beck! Glad to hear that she is back at home, though, and recuperating.

Get well soon, Beck!

No. Bayliss won’t let it near her.

I wish 2020 would quit messing with Beck. Actually, I wish it’d quit messing with any of us, but let’s start with Beck.

[Glaring at Meezers.]

Add Tuba Diva and Jonathan Chance.

Beck’s Current Status:

[Quote=“Beckdawrek”] I’ve been in the hospital again. They’re trying to convince me I’m not in kidney failure. I think I may be.

I’ve been on big time meds. Can’t stay awake or form a coherent sentence.

I love you all![/quote]

Sorry I couldn’t be more upbeat.

Oh, boy.

More positive energy going to Beck.

I so appreciate the updates, but I’m really confused. Was she in the hospital, sent home, and is now back in the hospital again? Or was she in the hospital and is now back home? Which is the most recent update?

My report was as of Tuesday evening, November 24th, eight or so hours ago, and you saw how short her message was. You know what I know.

Oh god, poor Beck! How ironic for her to have so much “on her plate” for Thanksgiving.

And thanks so much for the updates.

Thanks @Gatopescado.

Oh, shit.

Thanks for updates, dropzone and gatopescado. And all fingers crossed for Beck.

Will this never stop?

Get better and post soon, Beck.

StG

Beck, you and I have barely encountered each other on the board, but if you are reading this I want you to know you are one of the best things that has ever happened to this board. Your ‘bad bad’ stories are incredibly entertaining, and your travails heart-wrenching. Your perspective on life has been a breath of fresh air here. I do hope you get better soon, that your family is well, and that karma rewards you with many blessings in the future to balance out the scales. I have kidney issues also, been there, it’s awful, pulling for you now.

Thanks for setting me straight. (Not that I’m crooked, just easily confused.)

I’m sorry to learn she’s back in the hospital. If the many collective well wishes have any power whatsoever, she should recuperate in no time. Here’s hoping.

I’m sorry that Pancho isn’t pulling his weight. As someone with kidney disease, I have to go to dialysis three times a week, and it ain’t fun. I hope Beck is a good candidate for a transplant if it comes down to that and that a donor kidney can be found. I know it can be scary when you’re down to one kidney and you can’t rely on it to do its job. All good thoughts going to Beck. 2020 is just sucky for everyone.

No, Pancho is long gone. It’s Lefty we’re worried about now.

C’mon, Beck. We’re pulling for you.

New update:

Hey. I’m more alert today. I feel better. A tiny bit painful where they poked Lefty.

I’m expecting a crowd tomorrow. I have plenty of help. I’ll do as little as possible. I like being lazy.:yum:

Son-of-a-wrek may get back to Arkansas before Christmas. We’re all happy for that. He’s doing very well, by all reports.

You can tell everyone my accident with stool was not too bad. My glucose went low and I was dehydrated. They took me to the ER. Only bruises and a bent ego.

Thank everyone for for their concern.

Love you guys,

beck

Thank you for sharing the new update, @dropzone.

Great to hear that she is feeling better. Thanks for the update, dropzone!