Beckdawrek update

I sent Beck a PM earlier this afternoon, just to let her know that I was thinking about her and her son – for those who did not see it mentioned in another thread, her son was in a rollover accident in his truck a week or two ago, and suffered numerous injuries, including a neck fracture.

She sent this reply to me, and gave me permission to share it on the SDMB:

If you read this, Beck, please know that I’ve been thinking of you and your family, especially your son. Hope all turns out well!

Thanks for posting this, kenobi_65.

Beck, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your son recovers and can return home soon as possible.

Wow. I’m sorry to hear about Son-of-a-Wrek, but I’m glad he survived. Tell Beck we’re all thinking of her and her family.

I’ve been thinking of you, Beck. Hoping everything works out well for you and Son-of-a-Wrek!

We’re here for you.

I’m hoping the best for you and yours.

Thanks for this, kenobi. Tell Beck she and Son-of-a-Wrek have been in my thoughts. :heart:

Wishing you all the best, Beck! We miss you here, but take care of your family first. Hope to hear from you again soon!

It sounds like your son is in excellent hands and is, thank heavens, doing OK. Please continue to take care of yourself while others are taking care of him. He needs you, and so do we.

Thanks very much for the update; and yes, know that you’ve got a large pool of good wishes over here; but put your energies where you need to put them.

More good wishes for your son’s full recovery.

Dear god, just when you start to think 2020 couldn’t suck any more badly…

Kenobi thanks for this.

Beck I’m sending you positive healing energy your way, for your son.

Kenobi , you can decide whether to say this, and whether Beck is ready for any humor (though I’ve never known her not to be)…

Beck, we’re sending you and your son healing vibes. And you know what would speed that healing? If you (or hubby) dressed up as a Bigfoot, stuck your head in his hospital room after dark and said “Son-of-a-Wrek… you’llll surviiiive this. I belieeeeeve in youuuu…”

Best possible wishes, Beck.

Hugs to you and yours, Beck, if you see this.

I heard she had Taco Bell.

I am so sorry to hear this happened. I am wishing all the best to Beck’s son, and strength to Beck as she supports him and her family. I hope we see great news about his progress very soon.

Thanks for sharing the update. Sending Sasquatch sized healing vibes to Beck and all.

Beckdawrek, hope all works out well.