Beckdawrek update

Glad to hear from you, Beck. Thanks to dropzone for keeping us connected.

Yeah, it seems that I was confused. But Lefty really needs to step up to the plate.

And Beck, we less than three you, too. <3

If she’s on dialysis can she have a corndog on her way to the clinic?

Thanks, dropzone and Beck! That’s very encouraging news!

This, exactly. I once noted that Beck didn’t just enter the SDMB by quietly opening the door and testing the waters by dipping a toe in, as so many of us did; she kicked the door wide open and took the SDMB by storm.

She was (and still is) a breath of fresh air blowing through that door, and I will look forward to her return when she feels she is able to. All my best to you, Beck!

Thanks so much for the update, dropzone. And Beck, take care of Lefty, he’s all you’ve got. Miss you terribly. Try to have a great Thanksgiving.

Oh, my!
Y’all astound me.

Thank you all soooooo much.
I cannot believe this thread.

I’m much better. I’m hoping things settle down and the holidays are peaceful.

Thx all you updaters. You have a special place in my heart, each and everyone of you.

I love you all.

I have missed my beloved Dope and all of you.

Welcome back, @Beckdawrek! I’m so glad that you’re feeling better.

hugs and love

We missed you, too.

Welcome back! We missed you. I’m so glad things seem to be looking up.

Beck are you home now or in the hospital?

Welcome back, Beck!

My heart leaped when I saw the avatar. Good to see you back.

Mine too. Yippee, da Beck is back!!

I’m home. My cats are being jerks. The dogs were happy to see me.
We’ve had a fine Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. My heart is flippy floppy and full of love.
Even if the turkey was dry and Ol’, Uncle Pete-da-pedo got stinko and inappropriate. Or the youngest Grandwrex cried cause the “twerky was died” and Halloween was over. Ya know? No candy for turkey day.

So every thing was back to normal? Speaking only of my cats being jerks, of course. I am sure yours are paragons of feline virtue. Yet to know a dog that wasn’t unabashedly gaga to see their person-glad yours didn’t disappoint.

Beck! It is good, good, good to see from you!

Merry Thanksgiving!

Poor Bayliss. He doesn’t have a tail to wag. But I bet his hind end was wiggling like mad to make up for it.

Oh, my god, Beck is back home, her dogs are happy and her cats are being jerks!

Thankful Day!

Beck! :::waving from the middle of Texas:::

Sending good healing thoughts for you.