Being a moron pays off

This doesn’t exonerate North Korea (whatever happened was on their watch), but no evidence of physical torture was found by the medical experts who examined him.

“Set fire to your hair
Poke a stick at a Grizzly bear
Eat medicine that’s out of date
Use your private parts for piranha bait…”

I agree we should try to reduce the number of incidences, though.

I’m not a troll you fucking cocksucker.

Something stupid is stealing a pack of gum or cheating on a test. Willfully going to a country you shouldnt and not following the rules is criminal. There was no reason for him to go there.

I don’t even know why the guy went over there. But I do remember seeing his parents on TV. I felt sorrow for them. What ever my kids do, stupid, wrong headed or ignorant, I still love them and wouldn’t want them to die. And that was a horrific way to die. They’ll never get the money, but still.

Then why do you keep ignoring the argument that we don’t know anything about what actually happened? He could have been a dumb shit who did something really preposterous. He could have been a totally innocent pawn. The world is full of stupid people about whom there is no ambiguity. Why so much rage at this case, when there is?

Ahem.

Again, tell us what rule he didn’t follow.

Fuck you too, ass pirate.

He died deliberately doing something stupid and dangerous. This is natural selection at it’s best. The additional waste ti the American taxpayers for a suit against NK further demonstrates the extent of this self entitled family. Fuck all of them.

Do you think he followed all rules and was a complete boy scout?

A lot of taxpayer money is wasted. Particularly with what’s happening now with the government shutdown. I think the miniscule amount it took to try this case is not worth crying over. There are bigger fish to fry. IMO.

North Korea’s rules are bullshit and whether he broke them or not is irrelevant to the fact that he was tortured and murdered by a criminal regime.

You really buy NK’s story about what happened? That strikes me as extremely odd. And pitworthy.

He’s a sTrumpet. He’ll believe anything.

Juvenile response, that. And quite homophobic.

How was it known to be “stupid and dangerous” at the time Warmbier went to North Korea on a sanctioned tour (the only kind of tours there are, after all)? What exactly did he do that has you all up in conniptions? And once again, why do you believe the North Korean’s version of events? And what’s your beef about taxpayers? The Warmbier family filed the suit against North Korea’s government.

So you’ve never made a mistake in your life, I guess?

Not one he’d admit to.

So basically, you don’t know, you’e only speculating. Fabulous.

Go fuck yourself with a yule log.

And you dont either. Hope Santa shoves coal up your ass until a diamond comes out of your mouth.