Being a moron pays off

Reminds of the judge who awarded America $7 billion in reparations to be paid by Islamic terrorists as compensation for 9/11. He might as well have made it Graham’s Number.

And the moot punishment for this trespass is months and months of agonizing torture and death?

When is the last time you violated a minor rule or committed a minor misdemeanor? Would you accept agony, torture, and death as your just desserts? Would you cheer if your own young relative suffered such consequences in a parallel situation?

This judgment is not a reward for the crime committed by the kid. It’s a penalty in the government of North Korea for the crime it committed against him and his family for what it did to him. Why is there no mention of that in your rant?

Really, I think this thread is a perfect example of the sickness of the “conservative” mind. It’s disgusting.

(“Conservative” in quotation marks because I mean it in a personal/cultural/societal sense. Not in a political sense.)

The kid would not be dead if he didn’t go there.

There is not a sickness in having people accept personal responsibility for their actions.

Do the people living in North Korea imprisoned in gulags deserve it?

Thank you for repeating your question. I don’t know about the crimes against the state committed by those people.

What makes you think they committed a crime against the state? Or do you think not worshiping an egotistical, power-mad asshole should be a crime?

I don’t believe you honestly believe anything you’re saying in this thread. You’re either a poseur, a liar, or a hypocrite.

And if I’m wrong about that and you are being honest, then you’re a sick fuck who ought not to be allowed to make decisions that affect other people.

Thank you for your opinion.

Have a merry fucking Christmas. I’m sure you’ll spend the whole time tearing your hair out that another family is celebrating their good fortune in winning a judgment against a brutal government for such a cheap price.

Will you be looking around your house at your loved ones and wishing that one of them could be tortured to death in exchange for a big cash reward?

Please let us know how you rank the people in your life as the best tokens for such an exchange.

What a complete and total non-answer. Go sit on a cactus.

Again a fucktard who is probably related to you violates laws and does. It is his own fault for dying, not the NK. I wish you were in my family so I could rank you number 1.

Is it Tamir Rice’s fault that the cops shot him for playing with a toy gun?

Cite from a source other than the NK that he actually did something that deserves death? Or did anything at all?

The only ass, self-entitled or otherwise, is you. Why do you believe the North Korean government on, well, anything? The North Korean’s version of Warmbier’s alleged activities has been examined, dissected, and ridiculed soundly often. Only a complete ass–for example, you–would accept that version.

And what exactly did he do that was “against the rules”, dumbass? :dubious:

Who feels the need, on Christmas Eve no less, to even bring this up in this way?

A troll does.

The penalty for doing something stupid is not painful death.