BejeweLed Blitz on ipad

I have just started playing this game. I found it in Microsoft apps as a free app, and didn’t do much with it until a few months ago. Apparently this game is very big on FB. Like the out of touch doofus that I am, I didn’t know this.

So, now that I’ve figured out a few things, apparentlynthe folks at BB have decided to change the game. First I noticed they were charging “coins” for some features, and things continue to change.

I don’t care much about that stuff. I suck at the game, and it is only used to kill some time. Still, I have a few good games, and if I could, I’d like to save my highest score. I turned it on today and discovered that my entire history has been wiped out. Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, how can you get your data back?

I can’t contact the folks at BB, because they have an interactive board which is impossible to use if you are a n00b like myself.

Any help would be appreciated. If you can’t help but know what I’m talking about, let me know this as well.

For the record, I’d never pay real money to get free coins to buy some special NS on the game. But apparently, I’m an anomaly. People must be paying for shit all the time, because others are complaining about it on their message board.

This could all turn out to be my fault. I accidentally hit the button that tried to connect me to FB, and I didn’t want to do that. I don’t want th share info or my best score with my friends, and I don’t want to post a new milestone. I’m not a freak. But after I tried getting back from FB, all of my old scores are gone, and I’m basically starting over from scratch.

Anyone else have this happen to them, and what was the remedy?

(man, that’s a lot of typing for not caring). Well, fuck 'em. I earned my score without buying anything, so if I have to start this over, I’m leaving forever. That’ll show them!
:smiley:

Never mind folks. I just deleted the horrid POS software.

Boy, I feel so much better!